Ch.3-Reflections

Drake pov

It was probably 3 am as my best guess. I just wanted to fall asleep but I couldn't. I got up and let a lantern since this was the only form of light at night time. I walked over to mirror in the room and just stared at myself. I wasn't sure why. It's what I tend to do when I can't sleep. It was weird seeing my eye blue still. I'm happy that it's not white anymore meaning that he was gone. It was a deep ocean blue. When I had basically died and Collin somehow brought me back to life he turned my eye back to blue.

My head was racing wih a million thoughts. I know about my past. Armen knows his. Our memories are I guess you could say fixed or restored. After all it kinda was herobrines magic that distorted them in the first place and that made me. Saying that made me feel weird. Knowing that it was his magic that made me. I wouldn't be here if this whole situation that Collin started had never happened. Armen would still have his family and Grayson and Mia would have normal lives. Grayson, Armen and me wouldn't be in this world if this mess never started because we would have never gone through the portal that brought us here. It's all so confusing to think about. I really need sleep.

Maybe I can go get something to drink. Would that help?

I turned around to go to the kitchen but a wave of nausea hit me like a truck and everything went blurry.

Time skip

Mia pov

"Hey you awake?" A slight whisper came from the right. Something poked my shoulder a few times and I opened one of my eyes.

"I am now..." I groaned and turned over. Why any I just sleep?

"Come on it's time to get up." Armen continued to poke at my back until I finally gave in. Well so much for getting sleep.

The sun came in through the window and created a soft glow in the room. Reluctantly I got up and went to the kitchen. Everyone else was awake. What turn was it? Maybe I did sleep with in. Hmm.

"So what's up?" I grabbed an apple from the table and took a bite.

"Not much. We have to make a trip into the city. Maybe go see syrith?" Grayson looked up from some papers.

"Ok sounds cool." I went back to my room to get ready and we headed out.

Later in the city

"Come on! Please!" Armen had been whining for the last half hour and I was ready to tape his mouth shut.

"No I'm not taking you back there. Last time I took your in there you got in trouble because you almost broke a bunch of stuff." Drake had been refusing to take Armen back to the magi center.

We were currently staying in the empires capital. The palace had been destroyed essentially and a new building was built. The magi center was basically a building with a bunch of stuff for mages or magic users like spell books, enchanting books, magic artifacts and tokens and stuff. Drake has been there a few times. There weren't as many magic users around any more but you see them from time to time but it's rare.

"Will you two stop it I swear imma tape both of your mouths shut!" I glanced at both of them. Armen glared and Drake cocked an eyebrow.

"I didn't do anything!" He retorted and shoved Armen.

"Hey what was that for?"

"Stop acting like a child. I am not babysitting you." Drake crossed his arms and continues walking.

"Geez you two sound like bickering brothers. " Grayson commented and Drake for some reason stopped in his tracks and stared  at Grayson kinda shocked.

"What?"

"Nothing..." He lied. Something was bugging him. I'm not blind Drake I can something is wrong.

Time skip

We had gotten a few things at a store and kept walking. It was a nice day anyways.

Man syrith had grown a lot. He stays at the towns stables because he's to big to keep in a house. He's about the size of a horse now. I wish we knew that dragons grow fast. He can fly now but he isn't very good at it. His wings are still growing. I would say that maybe one or possibly two people, depending on the size of the people can ride him. He is still as energetic as ever.

"Hey buddy!" Grayson opened the stable and was meet with a excited dragon. Syrith could practically crush Grayson if he wanted to. The two of them had formed a pretty amazing bond over the past few months. I've noticed that he's taken a liking to drake as well. He messes with him from time to time and his Ender eye has this faint glow to it when the two of them get closer. The one thing I will never understand is how Drake has a huge fear of lizards or iguanas but he doesn't mind syrith who is a dragon, technically a giant flying lizard. Boys are so weird.