Ch.9-The Truth

~Mia~

Panic. Panic. Panic. What do we do? I looked around helplessly. "Armen we need to do something!" Drake was repeatedly hit the guy.

"Grab him?!" Armen attempted to get him off but couldn't do so with out being hit.

"Drake stop this! This isn't you!" I got as close as I can and grabbed his arm. His head turned slightly and it almost mad emergency let go. His eyes held this raging fury that I have never seen before in him. It was as if someone flipped a switch in his head.

"Armen help me!" I kept tugging on his arm but he was Steiner than me almost getting out of my grip a few times. Once Armen got to him we were able to separate them momentarily before he got away and went for the man.

"Crap!"

"What the hell has gotten into him?"

"I don't know but we will figure that out later."

I was about to go after him again but Drake had froze for a second almost looking confused before the rage returned. He was too late to react when the guy slammed his fist really hard into the left side of drakes head.

~Drake~

It got dark. What happened? Quite frankly I don't remember much at the moment. My head is a swirling blur currently. I think my eyes are closed. Trying to move any part of my soft failed miserably. What I'm guess is my hand, was all I could move but it was just a small twitch. Voices around me were echoing and muffled almost.

Please move something. Open your eyes. Anything?

*twitch*

Wait.

*twitch*

Come one please! I managed to open my eyes half way and turn my head. Someone was holding me under my arms and dragging me back wards. What? Getting some sensation back in my body I turned and looked at Mia who was behind me.

"What are you doing? I can walk you know." She wasn't paying attention to me before I said anything.

"Wha- oh god!" She jumped backwards letting go of me. This causes my head to hit the ground sending a wave of pain through me. My head was already hurting before with a full pain on the side of my head. What happened?

"Oww." Sitting up didn't help either. "What was that for?"

"Drake?"

"Yea?" I stood up trying to regain my balance.

"What the hell was that! What's going on with you!"

"What do you mean? I'm fine."

"No your not! Do you not remember anything!" Armen looked crossed between afraid and confused.

"Um....." I don't know what he's talking about.

"You almost killed him!" Armen gestures behind me.

"What?" I turned around and a man was standing there with his hands still up to protect himself. He had blood going down the side of his face and from with mouth a little bit. That's when I noticed the blood on my shirt. What happened. Where it felt like I was hit, which I'm guessing I was, there was a small flow of blood that had started to run down my face as well.

"What are you talking about?" I turned back to him. Confusion growing by the second. What I hadn't noticed was the blood on my hands. Most of it sort of dried by now. It all started to click. Did I have another black out. Well no dip Sherlock! How could I be so stupid to not realize that sooner!