Ch 32 - Bad Vibes

-Mia-

Something wasn't right. Everyone had woken up by now except for Drake and it was him who woke us up. We have recently adapted a schedule that accommodates everyone. Since drake is currently an endermen, with them being nocturnal, we start up in the mid afternoon/ midday so that everyone has had a chance to at least rest and eat. If we don't have food, it gives us the chance to go hunt or forage for something. Drake normally sleeps in later than us because of his current situation so we don't bother him until we need too so that he can rest as well since he spends most of the night awake and only starts to drift off around sunrise. It was only fair that we made a schedule that works for everyone. We've been doing it for the past few days and it works well so far. Except, now that drake has been able to get some sleep in, I think he's been dreaming more or something. It started off small, a few random sounds from him here and there, maybe some small movements, or he would start talking in his sleep which of course we can't understand since we don't speak endermen. Actually no, Collin is the only one who seems to understand him for what ever reason. It may have been because of his and drakes connection and fact that they used to be one person. Who knows.

Back to the current situation at hand. It was the early hours of the morning with the tip of the sun just barely peeking over the horizon. It was Armen who shook me awake as the others all quickly got up in alarm. The first thought was that we were being attacked or something and that thought was quick to wake me up fully and give me a adrenaline rush. Bouncing to my feet and scanning around me brought up no threats. Before I could question what was happening a sound drew my attention away. It was Drake who laid tightly curled up into himself not far from me. His eyes were screwed shut and he was growling in his sleep. His ears were pressed tightly against his head and he was shaking slightly. I stepped closer to see what was wrong but Grayson stopped me.

"Don't, we can't get close to him. Every time we try he ends up lashing out either physically or magically." He raised his arm to show a fresh pair so scratch marks in his arm. "Don't worry, they aren't deep and the bleeding stopped. It was just a little bit. Should heal in no time."

"What's going on?" I worriedly looked between Grayson and drake.

"Not sure. I think he might be having a nightmare or something." I hadn't even noticed Collin next to Grayson. Concerned blues casted down at their endermen counterpart. Drake suddenly let out the most heart wrenching sound I've ever heard and a chorus of other noises like hissing and growls followed. I had enough of standing here when he was obviously suffering through something and slid down to my knees next to him. His hands at this point were clamped on either side of his head and claws digging into his head. I grabbed his wrists to stop him from harming himself and shook him awake.

"Drake! Wake up!" He jolted up with wild eyes blown wide as he breathed heavily. He was still shaking and unresponsive. "Drake? Hey it's ok. You're ok. It was just a dream, what ever you saw wasn't real. Shhh it's alright. It me Mia."

He just continued to stare but it was like he didn't even see me. He had this glazed over glassy look in his eyes as his pupils were shrunken into pinpricks that stared straight through me into nothingness.

"Uh guys?"

"Mia I told you-"

With a sudden force throwing me back, everything blurred as my eyes watered from the sudden pain in my chest. When I impacted with the ground I heard my name being shouted and saw blurry figures coming towards me while a terrifying growl resonated behind them. Someone quickly sat me up and rubbed sighing circles in my back as I coughed and sucked in air desperately.

-Armen-

Grayson went after Mia while me and Collin faced drake. He had kicked her pretty hard in the chest and was currently crouched in front of us growling. It was honestly scaring me. I looked to Collin for answers but he was frozen in place with this look that I couldn't place. The two of them had locked gazes and went rigid. I pulled on his arm but he didn't budge let alone pay attention to me. That was, before I was harshly pushed away, concerning. In a matter of seconds I was forcefully shoved to the side and Drake was on top of Collin, pining him to the ground by his throat, claws fully extended and diffing into Collins neck painfully by the looks of it.

"Drake! Stop what are you doing?!!"

"Armen get away from him!"

"No! Something is seriously wrong here and im not going to let drake hurt himself or anyone else!" I charged at him throwing all of my weight into his side in hopes of pushing him out of the way but ended up tripping and falling on top of Collin. Looking behind me I realized that drake had teleported behind me before I could push him. Collin groaned from under me and drake growled behind me. I sat up and crouched defensively between the two.

"Drake stop! Please! This ain't you so snap out of it!"

"DrAke? No nO NO Nnno..... gOne. OOnNlyYYy ME."

The deep laughter that followed along with the creepy smile of someone I never wanted to see again coming out of drake sent a terror that I never wanted to feel again straight down my spine. I didn't even need to see his eyes to confirm what I was sincerely hoping was not happening. HIM.

-DRaKEeeEeE§₽•¿'æł‰-

Where am I? What is happening. What is HApeNnING....

Who
W Ho
wHo
WHO
WHO...
••— æłœø. . '‰*¿¿¡!?¥§• – —-•

Stupid humans with their small and fragile frames. Weak creatures.........