Chapter Four-Decorating The House

Author's Note

Omg you guys, already I'm up to 18 reads! :D Hehe. Are you guys liking it so far? Any foreshadowing for the future chapters? Hehe, I have some amazing plans for this book. I hope you guys enjoy!

Bye my lovelies! <3

Sierra's Point of View

I wake up the next morning with Crow curled on my back. Because I sleep on my stomach, I roll over to sit up - which Crow mews his annoyance to profoundly.

"Sorry babe," I say, giving his ears a good scratch before standing up and stretching my arms over my head. I scoop him off my bed and pull the comforter up, fluffing the pillows and arranging them the way they were last night. Then I walk over to the large window and open the blinds, letting in a gorgeous amount of sunlight. I sigh, and look out the window for a moment before remembering that I'm still in my underwear.

I bend down beside my suitcase and pull out a pair of red skinny jeans with my favorite long sleeved The Blur crop top. I grab a pair of underwear and head into the bathroom, turning on the water and undressing. The warm water is a refreshing wake up to the day ahead of me. Just as I'm about to turn off the water I hear the bathroom door open.

Whirling around I vaguely see Andy's figure walking into the bathroom. I'm about to ask what he's doing, when he stands at the toilet and I hear the zzzt of his zipper. I turn back around and place my hands against the wall, trying in vain not to laugh at the awkwardness of the situation. He finishes and leaves and I exhale a breath I didn't realize I was holding. As I turn off the water, I wrap a towel around my body and lock both doors this time. I dry myself and put my clothes on before walking back into my bedroom.

I decide to let my lavender curls air dry and apply my winged eyeliner and nude lip gloss in the vanity mirror in my room. I pull out my jewelry case and decide to exchange my blue tunnels for a pair of fire opal plugs. I started stretching my ears when I was sixteen and now I'm up to 14 millimeters (or 9/16 inches). I also put in my black titanium angel wing belly ring, since my belly is showing in this top. Placing a black beanie with a white skull design on my head, I close the door to my room and head downstairs and into the kitchen.

After inspecting the fridge and pantry I decide to make French toast - Andy doesn't have much food yet. I get out the pan and syrup and begin breakfast. I set my Ipod on a dock that's sitting on the counter and turn to my happy playlist. Hilariously enough, In the End by BVB starts playing and I begin to sing quietly along. Steadily I get louder and my voice gets clearer. I've been told that my voice is a little raspy, but that when I hit high notes, it's really clear. I continue to sing as I cook and even find a myself dancing while flipping toast. A Rose for Epona, by Eluveitie comes on and I smile while singing along to one of my favorite bands. 

"The sky is falling down on me, as your hand's turning old and weak, I'm giving myself up to thee, a futile sacrifice turned sere..." I sing before I'm interrupted.

"Holy shit, you sing too?!" Andy exclaims behind me.

I jerk, slamming my hand against the red hot stove burner. "Goddammit!!" I cry, waving my hand around and backing away from the stove top. Andy steps forward and takes hold of my arm, stilling me as he inspects my wound. There's a small red welt on the bottom half of my left palm, and slight swelling around it.

"I think you'll be okay," Andy says, caressing it with his soft fingertips. I look up into his cool blue eyes and look back down as I feel myself blushing.