"Don't judge," Melissa said grumpily. "I used to like his music before I met him."

"Welcome to the club," I snorted while taking out a hair pin from my jean's pocket.

After school I had changed into my comfy jeans and an olive green tank top. It didn't take me long to open the lock.

After doing the deed of opening the lock I looked at Emily and Melissa and said, "Stay outside and alert me if anyone comes."

"Aye captain," Melissa mock saluted me.

I couldn't help letting out a smile before entering Julian's room. Melissa was like me in so many ways. The first thing that I saw when I entered his room was the mess it was in. Clothes were strewn all over the bed. Pieces of papers littered his study table. When I looked closer I found out that Julian had been working on some songs on those bits of paper. After ignoring my urge to read them I walked into the bathroom.

At least the bathroom was clean. I had no problem in figuring out where his shampoo was kept. Once I found it, I opened the bottle and emptied its contents in the toilet. After flushing I took out the slim bottle form my pocket and filled the contents of that bottle into the shampoo bottle. There, my work was done.

"Did you do it?" Melissa asked dubiously.

"Yes, now let's get out of here," I put the lock back on and told my friends.

"What did you do?" Emily asked me once we were in the safety of our room.

"You will see the results of my prank soon enough," I winked at Emily.

"You are so mysterious," Melissa said dramatically as she slumped down on her bed.

"The prank is not over yet though," I sighed whilst picking up the coconut oil bottle from the vanity mirror. "I'll be back."

"You are like a total tornado," Emily sat down on the bed. "I give up. I can't keep up."

Leaving my friends behind I walked around in the school corridor. I had to find Julian somehow to get my plan in action. After fifteen minute of jaywalking, I found him strolling near the dining hall. It was time to do my thing.

For a minute I actually felt bad for him but then, after seeing the annoyingly smug expression my heart hardened. That boy deserved no mercy.

"Hey moody cow," he smirked as I started to walk past him.

I raised my hand up high while holding the coconut oil bottle in my hand. He was over six feet tall, whereas I was way shorter than him, so, I had to that to reach the top of his head. Cleverly, while making it look like an accident I tilted the opened bottle over his head.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry Julian! I seriously didn't see that coming."

"You did that purposely," He scowled as his hand went up to his head. The oil was literally dripping on his face from his hair.

"Did not. Quick, take a shower or something to get it out. You have to be at the library in a couple of hours."

"How come this sudden burst of sympathy?"

"It's just that I was really clumsy."

"That you were," He walked off fuming.

My plan was completed. Now everything was up to the little shampoo bottle.

*******

"I just saw Julian," Melissa laughed out loudly.

"Yeah? What did he look like?" I asked whilst combing my shoulder length hair. I had to get ready for the library punishment.

"His hair," Melissa couldn't formulate word properly due to her laughing. "His hair w-w-was blue!"

"Does he look like a smurf?" I asked joyfully.

"I hope you didn't replace his shampoo with a hair dye," Melissa eyes went wide.

"Don't worry it's not permanent. The colour will go out in 7-8 washes and his hair will resume its natural colour back," I said coolly.

"You are so awesome!" Melissa grinned.

"Oh goodness...Chas you are going to get into awful lot of trouble for this prank." Melissa closed her Maths notebook and got up from the study table.

"He can't prove it was me," I defended myself. "There are so many people who hate him. It could've been anyone.

I couldn't wait to see Julian's smurfy avatar. I wondered how he was feeling about his brand new blue hair.

*******

Author's note: So what do you think of Chas' prank? Do you think it's a little extreme or just fit for Julian because he was indeed behaving like a jerk. And guys! Suggest me some nice movies...it shouldn't be of horror genre though. I just watched Guardians of the Galaxy 2 last night and found it hilarious. Baby Groot was so adorable!