"Oh he said don't leave the house" I roll my eyes at least I have the house to myself.

I look in my dresser for pajamas where are all my oversized shirts?

I sigh and go into Alexander's room for one he wouldn't mind hopefully.

I look in his walk-in closet until I see black shirts and grab one then go in my room and put it on it reaches mid thigh.

who cares?

I walk downstairs putting my damp hair in a bun on top of my head, strands stray out.

I go in the kitchen and cook myself breakfast then sit on the couch and watch tv.

Morning turns into the evening I woke up groggily.

I look on my phone 4pm.

5 missed calls from Alex.

If something is wrong then I would be notified by someone other than Alex.

I figure it probably is to check in.

I'm in the kitchen leaning against the counter reading a book I stole from off Katie's dresser since I read all of mines, and eating a fruit salad I ordered.

Waiting for the lasagna to be done. I don't hear anyone come in.

"what's cooking it smells good as hell" and voice states.

I look over to see Kareem in black sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

"Lasagna, I made brownies too they're in the freezer if you want any" I respond going back to my book.

"I'm never going on babysitting duty when your drunk ever again, your like a spoiled devious monster".

I laugh "I had a good reason" I say.

I hear the door open then close as Alex walks in.

"Smells good in here" He says looking at me with happy eyes.

"It hasn't smelled like this since..in a long time" Kareem says Alex looks over towards Kareem, his eyes flashed with something else.

"Don't worry she's yours I'm not gonna steal her" Kareem admits backing away towards the door he came out of and leaving.

"I thought you guys weren't going to be back until 6" I question putting my book down.

"They're still busy I came to see what you were up to" he says walking towards me.

"What's cooking?" He asks opening the oven.

"Lasagna" I say picking my book back up.

"Rose..." I hear him growl.

I look up to see what is wrong he stares at my body.

"Nobody was home" I say defensely.

"Jackson and Kareem are here" he says in a deep voice. "Ok they're all the way on the other side of the house" I state rolling my eyes.

"Is that my shirt?" He asks randomly.

"its comfortable" I shrug.

"Rose as much as you look sexy as hell in that I forbid you to come downstairs like that" he demands.

"But what if I don't listen to you" I say putting my book back down.

"Then there will be consequences" He whispers.

I pull on his tie bringing him closer to me. "What kind of consequences?" I ask my voice low and teasing.

He looks at me and grips my ass I put one hand on his waist, I can feel him harden against me.

"Don't test me" He warns.

I stand on my tippy toes and make the tips of my lips graze his neck.

"I think I like testing you" I whisper.

My body heats up from the friction.

"Jesus Rose" He growls as he back me into the counter as he takes one of his hands and brings it up the shirt I was wearing my skin burned by his touch. My anticipation growing each second as his hand runs up and down my thigh.

He touches my heat rubbing it through my underwear, I gasp but it gets cut off by his lips on mine.

He pulls away out of the breath.

"Upstairs now" he demands his voice deep.

I walk upstairs and he follows.

"Change your clothes" he orders going into his room and closing the door.

Way to kill the mood.

I look for shorts for a good 10 minutes. "Rose..." Alex says from the door.

"come in" I reply.

His hair is wet and he has black sweatpants on with no shirt.

He closes the door behind him "I want you more than ever but I can't I'm too rough" he explains.

"Maybe I like rough" I mumble.

"You're a virgin Rose you don't know what you like" he says honestly. I walk over towards him and put my hands on his chest.

He grabs my ass pushing me closer to him.

"Help me found out then" I whisper in his ear. "You sure?" He asked. "Yes" I say.