Chapter 16

*Ford*

Seeing that hurt me. What will her parents think? And most importantly, what will Dipper think? Speaking of which, I haven't seen him at all. But at the moment, dare I say it, I had much more important things to do. I ran towards the impending danger and leaped. Obviously I flew back and hit the wall, but I didn't expect it to hurt that much. I stayed put and stared at the ceiling. That was when I saw it. A piece of paper. With all the strength I had I pointed towards it.
Bill ceased his attacks and picked it up. It was a letter with a memory attached to it. I recognised the voice immediately.

In the memory, Dipper seemed to be writing the note, no emotion in his eyes. But yet they looked so tired.
By the time you've read this, your pointless battle will be at its end.
He was now stanind, edging towards the attic.
I have reached the conclusion that everything, like your battle is pointless.
The note was then slid through a crack.
I will be dead by now. You will have been fighting a fight that has no winner or loser. No prize or walk of shame.
He now began to walk back to his room.
I'm sorry.
Sincerely,
Me, Mason 'Dipper' Pines
The memory dissipated.

The battle was over. That was it.

Bill looked at me, snapped his fingers and fled through his portal. I blacked out, exhausted for everything today.

In the morning.

I woke up and everything seemed to be exactly like it was at the beginning of summer. Stanley was beside me asleep and the kids weren't there. And they never will be again.
Stan stirred and woke up, "They're gone aren't they?"
I nodded.
And just like that, our story ends.

****Its over. I did it. The reason I tied it up here was because I felt no connection with this story anymore. I still adore Gravity Falls but I felt like I had to end this at some point. Tell me what you think! I really want to hear from you all. But I'd like to thank you guys for actually reading this. I may post updates for other stories on this book as well so keep a look out!

For the last time, byeee!****