Chapter 11

****Please note, this chapter is completely stupid because of writers block. Don't get your hopes up. Also Billdip?****

*Bill*
They had left. Ford fell for my plan and fled the Mystery Shack, and along with Mabel too. But what they didn't know, was that I was very tired now. Even demons run out of energy! Possession is a skill that takes time to develop, and if learnt wrong, can have serious consequences. That is why I had to let him go. So that's what I did. My triangular form evacuated this beaten up body and stood beside it. "Just relax, my Pine Tree. I will never leave you." I whispered into his ear.

Something I had learnt through this experience, is that humans need certain things. Right now I assumed that Pine Tree was hungry. But right now it was obvious he needed to be alone. I went into the gift shop of the Mystery Shack, just to see what strange items humans feel the impulse to buy. Retail therapy I've heard people talk about. If anything, shopping stresses people out more. After being in Pine Tree's mind, i had the ability to read his thoughts. They told me all about this aspect of human life. Like this one time:
Our parents had forced Mabel and I to go to the supermarket. I didn't see anything wrong with it, but I was busy reading. I abruptly put the book down and found my way to the shop. As soon as I stepped through those automatic doors, I was filled with this feeling of dread. I suddenly felt really warm, and I couldn't just reach into my bag to get a drink. That just felt as wrong as stealing to me. I decided that I just had to pull through. My dad read over his shopping list a few times, checking we had each product. But instead of going to the till to pay, he went and looked around the shop again. At this point my throat burned and I felt dizzy. Even Mabel had noticed something and went to talk to dad. We were in the middle of one of the busiest isles, and everything went black.

I heard something drop so I rushed into the living room to find Pine Tree sitting up. I sighed with the relief he was ok, well not exactly ok, but not dead. So as they say, take it or leave it. I saw him blush slightly. I was confused for a moment, wondering why he was, but then realised I was smiling. But it was a genuine smile. I just hope that the rest of the Pines family stay where they are for a while.

****Right. I was lazy. I went fishing. I was the only girl. I caught absolutely nothing. I held dead fish and got covered in fish blood. I looked like if Bill Cipher had embedded his spirit in a child and took said child fishing.

Anyway, I was lazy, but I hope you liked it! The fan art at the top is so good, let's thank google images. Did anyone watch the Steven Universe Wanted event? It was so good! I almost cried. DON'T JUDGE ME!!!! Well, comment if you watched it, or in general really. BYEEEE!****