Chapter 15

A/N if your a smol bean, stuff may get intense I think.... I was in a mood ok!
*Ford*

We were outside. Our plan was now to grab dipper and just leg it. Who knows what would actually happen if we tried to fight. I could only guess bad things. I gave Mabel a look, signalling that we should make a move. And make a move we did. I broke down the rusty and now cobwebbed door and ran in, with Mabel close by. I glanced around the room. No sign of him. Where would he be? I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the all too familiar voice of Bill Cipher.
"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY PINE TREE" Bill yelled. I shared a glance with Mabel, utterly confused. I didn't know what to be more worried about, Bill, whom we could only hear, or Dipper, and the possibility that he was missing.

*Bill*

I jumped as I heard the door break down. Anger filled me as I turned to search for our intruders. Even more when I noticed it was non other than Ford and Mabel who had broken down the door. I snapped when I saw that my precious Pine Tree wasn't where I left him. Did they take him away? Well, they shouldn't have. They have no idea what I'm like when I'm angry.

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY PINETREE" I yelled, causing the shack to shake. My hands were engulfed with my signature blue flames and I aimed them at my intruders. With a deafening blast, the flames hit my target. There was a scream.

*Mabel *

I didn't have time to think or react. One moment the ground shook, the next, unimaginable pain. I couldn't stop screaming. Bill had hit me. He was killing me. Even though I could see spots of black, that didn't stop me from seeing my melting flesh and boiled blood pour down from my face. If it didn't end soon, I would pass out. All of this seemed like an hour, but in reality, the darkness hit in under five minutes.

****I'm back from my eternal slumber. What do you think? I felt like going darker for the last few chapters. Sorry it's short Yep, this is ending soon. AlsoI'm writing this on my phone,  sorry for any errors. Byeee****