Chapter 1

*Dipper*

"Dipper, wake up!"  I went cold, Mabel had ripped the blanket off my bed, "Stan says he's going to throw your breakfast down the bottomless pit if you don't get up." I attempted to grab for the slipping quilt cover. I missed. Mabel just can't read the signs, I want her to leave me alone, I mean, for at least a little while. Her tone softened, she was trying to reason with me, let me emphasise the 'try' part of that, "I know you haven't gotten much sleep lately, heck you've began to eat your shirt again," oh, so I have, "but you need to come downstairs. Besides, Ford is suspecting something, he just can't put his finger on it. Pun very much intended there."  I laughed slightly, but I regretted doing so, I don't like it when people make fun of me so who am I to laugh at Ford's sixth finger.  When my sister has a point, she would fight you to the death to make you agree with her. So, I gave in and got out of bed, and we made our way downstairs, side by side.

*Mabel* 

Lately, things have been stressful, I mean with the whole Weirdmageddon thing, who wouldn't be. But I think that Dipper has been under a lot more stress than anyone, I would say the same for Stan(ley), but his memory had been wiped- he probably didn't know much about that week anyways, it was confusing, even for me. Ever since Dipper and I had found out that our parents had enrolled us in Gravity Falls' local school, more and more weird things have been happening. We didn't even get to see our parents after summer.

I walked to one of the two empty seats, leading a sleep-deprived Dipper to the other one. As soon as we had sat down, Ford grabbed the nearest torch and shone it right into Dipper's eyes. I bet he thinks Bill Cipher has come back and possessed him or something. We killed him though, didn't we? The silence at the table is deafening, nobody says anything. Time to use my Mabel powers and lighten up these gloomy faces. I decide to say an all time classic joke: "Hey guys! Wanna hear a joke," they all groaned, what a tough crowd, " My ex wife still misses me, but her aim is getting better! Her aim is getting better! You see it's funny because marriage is terrible" I get a laugh from Stan. SUCCESS! Though Ford looks kind of worried that I'm using Stan's jokes. He doesn't seem to approve anything from his brother, but they are getting along. Dipper, on the other hand, looks as though he missed it completely, I don't know if it's possible, but is he on another planet? I mean it could happen, there is a broken down inter-dimensional portal in our basement. I get a conversation going too, am I the only person with social skills today! You bet I am! 

*Dipper* 

After listening to Mabel's failed attempt at a joke, and finishing my breakfast, I decide to go upstairs and get changed. I'd better go out or everybody'll think I'm dead, they probably already do though. I walk through the shack and near the entrance I see Mabel, Grunkle Stan and  Grunkle Ford whispering. I can't hear what they are saying, so I choose to ignore them and walk on. I'm used to people talking behind my back at my old school in Piedmont, they all used to make fun of my birthmark and just me in general. Well up until Mabel punched one of the bullies in the face. The guy hated the both of us now, I swear he's following me but I'm probably just being paranoid. 

I make my way to the forest, say hi to Wendy, and stroll deep into the trees alone. Time went still, and the world went grey. 

****I have concluded that I will update this once or twice a week, if not I will put up a notice or whatever. Tell me how this is going.  The vid is just some sort of flashback, enjoy: 20-8-9-19 9-19 9-14 3-15-4-5, 19-13-1-18-20-25-16-1-14-20-19!****