Chapter 5

*Mabel*

As soon as I had heard the news, I full on ran for it. If my brother ever got hurt I needed to be there for him, I'm sure he'd do the same thing for me. I kept running and running until I couldn't breath anymore. Just like that, a car pulled up next to me. It was Ford and Stan. Without thinking, I jumped into the car and fastened my seatbelt. **(wouldn't want insult Disney like that would we)** Stan was at the wheel and he began speeding. Usually I'd complain but today was different. I stared out of the window and glared at the passing trees and lights, disappearing without a trace.

I woke up just as we had parked the car. My vision was still blurry from my nap, but I went on no matter how hard I strained my eyes. I was faintly aware of being dragged through infinite corridors and doors. Just like the car window, I was being bombarded by the multicoloured lights quickly passing by- I didn't know how much longer this was going to take. Until finally we stopped and I was guided to a seat in one of the hospital's many waiting rooms.

*Ford*

Hospitals always felt weird for me, I always had to go because of my extra finger. Sometimes I thought they called me in just to make fun of me. I'm pretty sure Stanley didn't enjoy waiting, he had his heart set on the Stan O' War and finding 'hot babes'. To be honest, I don't think anybody enjoys them. Mabel was almost asleep at this point- stress always affected the Pines family in this way. We were being guided at top speed by some nurse. Eventually, we made it to a waiting room.

We were going to have to wait here for a while, they need to run tests on poor Dipper. From my experience, that takes a while. But considering I was going through dimensions for 30 years, I have no idea how medicine and technology had changed. I looked down at Mabel, who was sleeping in the chair beside me. She was stressed before but now I can't even tell how she's feeling. Then I shifted my gaze to Stanley. I'd never seen him so worried before. He was sitting on the other side of Mabel, his face in his hands, muttering to himself. Whatever happened, is clearly stressing this whole family. I don't even know how this happened, if anybody was involved. When, or if, Dipper is allowed home, I'll need to try and get some answers out of him.

*Stan*

We had been sitting here for what seemed like hours. Every second of this time, I kept hoping and hoping nothing horrific had happened; what would the kids' percentage say. I'd probably never see them again. I don't want to jinx it, but how would Mabel feel if she lost Dipper? I mean, I already know what it was like when my own brother went missing for 30 years, and I didn't even give a damn about his wellbeing. I regret that now. I sat there in the hard metallic seat, thinking about what is actually happening, but was interrupted by a nurse, calling us in.

*Bill*

I didn't know how long I had to stay here, but nomatter how weak this body is, Pine Tree is needed. Since Weirdmageddon, this kid's been looking carefully for things that look odd. This is why I need to be more careful. And that Sixer and Shooting Star will be cautious now. I can only wait now, and leave this to my dear Pine Tree to handle.

****Hello! I'm back on schedule. The video at the top, well I just like it and I hope you do too. I have absolutely nothing else to say now, so bye!***