Being Jayne Collin's Daughter - Chapter 7

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

Star's P.O.V

i slowly opened my eyes to see a strange man sitting next to me, he was looking through different papers and i began to get fairly panicy before nathan walked through my bedroom door, making my heart flutter, mainly because he looked gorgeous but also because i knew that i was safe and that this man wasnt a murderer, honestly, i worry about what goes through my head sometimes.

he came and climbed onto the other side of the bed with me and i dived right into a cuddle with him, he chuckled and pulled me closer and moved his head slightly so he could look down at me

"how you feeling?"

i shrugged and snuggled into his chest deeper, he chuckled and held me close and gave my head a gentle kiss before turning to the doctor. They began chatting about me but i didnt really want to know what was happening so i just closed my eyes and buried my head into nathan's chest.

Before i could even do anything i felt this sharp jabbing pain in my belly and i instantly screamed out in pain, grabbing tight onto nathan's top and him, tears poured out of my eyes faster than lightning and nathan and the doctor turned into panic mode.

The sound of thunder was heard and max, mum, siva, tom and jay came charging in and surrounded us, i kept feeling all these different shooting pains in my belly and my grip on nathan didnt loosen at all, i could hear the others ordering an explanation from the doctor whilst nathan was telling me to let it all out and that everything would be ok, i could feel my nails digging right into him and his face showed pain too, i really must apoligise for this soon.

Tom got on the phone to 999 and everyone began panicing/rushing around.

Within about 15 minutes i was dressed in trackies and a jacket and being loaded into an ambulence with help from nathan and another one of the ambulence men, my mum climbed in with us and told the boys to follow along.

I was pulled onto nathan's lap and i felt him craddle me and my mum rubbed my knee and made soothing noises although it was too late, the pains were getting worse and i could feel my underwear getting wetter, no this couldnt happen. not to me, i couldnt live with it, no, i refuse to let it happen.

I cryed even harder and they tryed to comfort me but it really wasnt working, no amount of comfort/hugs/even kisses could stop the thought that was crossing my mind.

When the ambulence pulled up i was rushed out and sent into the emergeny room and was instantly surrounded by 2 doctors and a nurse.

Jay's P.O.V

I felt my fists clench up again, for the 100th time already since arriving at the hospital. We had been directed to the waiting room and we were all waiting about for anything to happen from the room next door where nathan and Jayne were with Star.

Suddenly the door opened and everyone looked up expectantly, only to see nathan and jayne walking out, they were both crying really hard and nathan had his arm around jayne and she was crying into him.

Me, tom and seev all guessed the worst and instantly rushed to them, enveloping Jayne in a hug, she hugged us all back and cryed into us and we even hugged nathan.

When we pulled away we all looked to nathan, who was trying to control his tears but it wasnt working, they just kept pouring out although to be honest we were all crying at this point as it was pretty obvious about what had happened.

"what.. what happened bud?" tom asked nath, as he put his hand on his shoulder, nathan looked about at all of us before looking at the floor

"she... she lost it.."