Being Jayne Collin's Daughter - Chapter 3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Chapter 3

Nathan's P.O.V

we were watching some random film when jay stood up and stretched before turning to me. It looked like he was going to tell me something but just smiled, i stared at him confused, he winked and walked out of the room, i sighed and tryed to stand up when it finally clicked on why he was acting the way he was.

I looked down and saw Star stir slightly, she was leaning into me and my arm was around her, i sighed and she moved closer, her legs were outstretched on the footstool like mine but she lifted one and rested it on mine before reaching her arm across my chest. This girl is actually killing me right now.

I felt her snuggle deeper into me and sigh heavily in her sleep, i smiled to myself and gently rested my arm on her back and pulled her closer before leaning my head back and sighing, i dont know why i was doing this or even feeling like this but i knew that she was out of bounds for so many reasons.

1. shes my managers daughter!

2. shes pregnant!

and 3. by the sounds of it her ex is a physco!

brilliant.

i sighed again before my mind began making a list of reasons why i could get with her

1. we both play piano

2. i could help her with the baby

3. jayne loves me alot anyway

4. shes obviously comfortable around me

5. she trusts me alot, thats why she told me first before anyone

6. tom can tell i like her hence the reason he thought the baby was mine

i paused and looked down at her belly... could i really deal with a baby? wait hold up nath, she has to deal with it so can you.. your a popstar, you wont ever see it... what about the press? and the fans?

i pulled a face which looked like i had eaten something disgusting before opening my eyes and gulping.

Star was sitting up staring at me with a raised eyebrow

"what face was that?"

i looked about before shrugging, she nodded slowly and got up, i stood up with her and smiled, she smiled back and raised her hand to her belly, i smiled and for some strange reason, i placed mine on hers.

I thought she was going to push it off but instead she smiled and moved hers and covered mine. I smiled and moved closer, i felt her body against mine and her hand was on my chest, i still had one hand on her belly and i used the other to gently caress her face, she closed her eyes and tilted her head into my hand, like she had never recieved a touch like that before.

Her eyes opened and she smiled at me and i slowly leant down to her, before i could kiss her jayne walked in, we quickly pulled apart and smiled at her

"the boys are going home now so i dont know if you want to"

i shrugged and turned to star, she shook her head and looked at her mum

"can he stay?"

she nodded but turned to her

"well its his day off so you have to ask him"

star turned to me and walked up to me, her eyes pleading me

"please stay"

i smiled and nodded