A bitter harvest/thirteen

Start from the beginning

"Quiet, the crimes of the mountain can't be solved by the death of one man wanheda knows this, her actions show us a promise for a new future a world in which violence dose not always answer violence,this prisoner is banished from my lands he will live but he will live with ghosts of who he has lost, haunted by the knowledge that he is the last of his kind." Lexa gives her speech filling the room with thick silence that you could cut through.

The next morning was slow it was ascension Day so all the night bloods we're being prepared and everyone crowded in to the throne room "We gather here on this ascension day to honor the commanders that came before me and and whoever will be my my successor." Lexa tells everyone the night bloods in a line all holding candles honoring her before a tree crew warrior and his people holding Octavia prisoner barge in her tied and gagged "What is the meaning of this? Why do you have Octavia kum skykru prisoner?" Lexa asks him as I slowly panic but try to keep it well hidden "Heda, she is a prisoner of war someone must answer to what her people have done!" He says quite enthused "Octavia has been nothing but good to the treekru!" I argue before Lexa holds her hand up getting me to stop. "Give us time." she says exiting with her Clark and Titus leaving me there with Octavia and the treekru people 20 minutes later they come back "I call upon the armies of the twelve clans to march on Arcadia not to attack but to contain we will give them time to see what they have done and conquer their leader once that is finished we will welcome them back as the thirteenth clan." She orders everyone octavia looks at me with shocked eyes I think in the back of her mind she may have actually wanted war but this is what we get this is what needs to happen. "And if skikru decides to disrespect these terms?" Simet asks "There will be a kill order to take down any Sky person who dishonors these terms." Lexa demands

Clark goes to say her goodbyes to Lexa and I go to my room to pack my things my gun some clothes a bottle of water of water now I just have to wait for Clark to leave I'm nervous to go back to see Bellamy and Pike together to face the music for leaving but I have to I hear gunshots interrupting me mid thought and I run out to the living room connecting me and Clarks rooms to see a site I thought that I would never see Murphy, John tied to a chair beaten bloody with eyes the size of the tins we would take shots from I look to the side to see Clark next to Lexa with Titus them both crying Lexa has blood seeping through her shirt she was shot in the stomach they race to get her onto the bed as she coughs up my blood, my eyes switch between both of them rapidly although I end up going to John first I hug him around his neck and begin to cut his ties binding him to chair "Holy shit holy shit holy shit!" I cry as he hugs me tighter than I've ever felt from him then and I run to Lexa as Clark cries and kisses her lips as they start to turn blue.

"Ai gonpli ste odon." Lexa says with sharp breaths as I try to put pressure on the wound with dirty rags pushing down on her stomach trying to stop the blood from pouring out of her "No, no I want except that." Clark cries pushing hair out of her face "You must my spirit will choose the next commander." Lexa chokes out "I don't want the next commander, I want you Lexa!" "there is nothing you can do now." she says as Titus starts to open tools a small knife and scalpel all inside of a small tin.

"We are ready commander." Titus tells her "Do your job flame keeper." She tells him him as he takes a little bit of her blood and spreads it from the top of his four head to the beginning of his nose. "you were right Clark Life is more than just surviving." Lexa says quietly as Titus begins the ritual "In peace may leave the shore, and love may you find the next, safe passage on your travels until our final journey to the ground." Clark cried the poem while stroking Lexa's fore head as she dies.

what are you doing I cry as Titus flips Lexa onto her side pulling her hair to the side to reveal an infinity symbol on the back of her neck covering a scar he grabs the scalpel and cuts into it as black blood starts to puddle and stream out, what is that? I ask as some blue thing comes out with the same symbol on it and weird wires moving all around it "it's Lexa." Titus says as he puts it in the tin and closes it back for putting it in his pocket then picking Lexa up and locking us in the room.

"Hey, hey you can't just leave us in here I screen pounding on the door trying to get out Clark sits on the bed silently crying John puts his hand on the small of my back trying to stop me from getting myself killed.

An hour later

Me and John sit together on the floor against the wall while Clark screams and bangs on the door "So how'd you end up here?" I ask sadly hand on his knee and head on his shoulder "Long story why don't you tell me yours first." He asks looking at me "After you left we conquered Mt weather, people got hurt in the process I got hurt, I found out Kane's my father, after that stuff happened Bellamy is on the wrong side we're not together anymore I came here to try to keep peace." I tell him "That's some shit I never expected, me and Jaha ended up on the island there was this lighthouse I was trapped there for a while nearly went insane, there was a mansion with this bitch in a red dress only she wasn't real she was some computer that ended world it's this whole thing anyway I met a girl she had this hand it was crazy anyway we got separated and got I taken here and now here I am." He tells me putting his hand over mine "What do you thinks going to happen now?" He asks me "I don't know." I respond "I'm sorry about Bellamy, and for what I did at dropship, And the camp before everything." He apologizes "I should've gone with you, I wish I did." I tell him closing my eyes listening to Clark hit the door and scream "No you don't, I'm glad you didn't." He says putting his arm around me "Whatever happens I'm with you." He tells me before he kisses me agin but this time there's no hesitation on my end who knows how long we have I don't want to wait it.