"Ye Who Enter Here"

I hate Mount Weather I hate the ride to Mount Weather even with Bellamy and the others right there with me I hate everything about it and I know for a fact that Raven dose too.

"I know I should've taken my horse." Octavia groans hopping out of the rover behind Bellamy and Raven followed by me "We should be there." Bellamy complains before I stand in front of him my arms around his neck and his around my waist "Don't worry, they'll get Clark back besides Ryker's on that team I trust him." "It's your dad he's punishing me for what I did trying to get her back." He says antsy I put my hands on his face "Babe he's doing that cause what you did was fucking stupid, and I agree with him it's for your own good." I say kissing him on the lips "Could you get a room?" Octavia gags heading inside.

"Welcome, come join us." Pike smiles while almost all of farm station stuff their faces in the dining hall "Someone's making themselves at home." Raven snears quietly "Jesus there must be thirty of them in here." I add obviously angered not caring what Pike thinks this is dangerous "Thirty-six but the more the merrier." He smiles back at my piercing eyes.

Bell goes down and shakes his hand "Thirty-six wow the grounders are gonna think we moved in." Octavia says voicing my thoughts "Well there was no room at the inn." Pike retorts "So this is your option?" I sneer right back at him "Y/n, O, Stop." Bellamy turns around to look at us "I'm out of here." I roll my eyes leaving followed by Octavia.

"Where are you going?" I ask her sitting down in the grass and daisies "Gonna take a nap in the rover, that okay." She asks rudely hopping in the vehicle and shutting the door "Sweet dreams Octagon." I yell at her before I lay down in the field trying to clear my head.

"Mind if I join?" Bellamy asks making me jump out of my skin "Yea sure." I say looking up at him standing over me casting a shadow over my face the shadow going away when he lays next to me and takes my hand "What's wrong, what's on your mind?" He asks looking at me, I wish I could tell him the truth I wish I could tell him how I want to know that Murphy's okay and hate myself for it, I want to tell him how worried I am for Octavia, or how part of me dosnt want to get clark back because I still haven't forgiven her for abandoning us. "I just don't want another war, you, Octavia, Kane l don't want to loose yall ." I tell him the truth, "If there is we'll win it just like all the others." I nod at his words before he kisses me on the fore head "You were crying and calling for me in your sleep agin, are you having the dreams?"He asks squeezing my hand "Yeah, there just different now." I tell him looking up at the clouds breathing in the calm fresh air.

"Different talk to me, how so I mean if you don't want to talk about it you don't have to." He babbles and I kiss him shutting him up, suddenly there's footsteps I jump up and unholster my gun, Bellamy dose the same only to see two of our men have taken a young blonde grounder prisoner "Echo?" Bellamy asks "You know her?" I question going towards them "Yeah she's Ice Nation she was in the cage next to mine." He explains "Let her go!" I yell at them "She threatened the summit." One of the men tells us "I was trying to warn you!" She screams as one of the man kicks her to her knees "I said get your hands off her." I order as they let go Bellamy quickly unties her cutting her hands free "What are you talking about?" Bell asks her putting his hand on her shoulder helping her up "The summits a trap, the assassins probably already there, at sun down your people will die.", "Shit Bell you get her inside I'll get Octavia, hurry go."

"I was with the queens army heading toward Polis." She explains sitting as Me, Bellamy, and Pike all stand around her for answers "Why are you telling us this?" Pike interrogates "We abandoned Ski Kru in the battle for the mountain it was wrong.",

"And won't they miss you?"

"Maybe that's why we need to hurry."