Catching breath

"Shit shit shit, y/n wake up, we gotta go" he shakes you awake and puts out the fire "wha- what's going on" in one motion you put on your jacket then stuff your blanket in your backpack
"I herd talking, it was in whatever you call the grounder language" he says both of you rushing out of the cave you couldn't have been asleep for too long it's still dark, you both run through the woods trying to get as far away from the cave as you can while still running in the direction of the smoke, you stop to take a breather, it's so cold you can see your breath in the crisp air, "Come on we gotta keep going but we're far enough to walk now" you tell him,
"We should be getting close, you nervous" he asks as he walks, "No, I have to believe that we didn't survive everything we have just to die fighting the grounders" you respond "Good point I guess" he responds.

"So last night you asked me what my plan was when we get where we're going, what's yours" he asks eating a few berries as he walks "I don't know hopefully find my friends, find Bell, and do whatever I have to do to survive" you respond thinking to yourself about what your saying,
I guess I don't really have a plan "God it's all just Bellamy, have you ever been with anyone besides him" he asks sarcasm toning his voice "On the ark in skybox there was this girl, for about four months after I got there but a while after she turned eighteen and got floated about a year later next thing I know I'm on the ground and back with Bellamy." You respond, "Shit I thought you were completely straight" he chuckles making you smile "I gotta know what the hell were you locked up for" he asks still with a grin on his face "I tried to kill a guard" I respond with out hesitation trying not to get in to it "Shit was not expecting that" he gasps.

The sun is still rising the sky is so beautiful, suddenly you see an arrow land right next to the two of you, "Run" you gasp pulling the gun from your waistband and running as fast as you can Murphy running right behind you you hear footsteps coming close behind. you notice it was only one grounder, a woman with scars forming patterns on her face she looks to probably be your age, she's skinny with an athletic build aswell, you feel her push you to the ground hitting you with full force, she has both of her hands around my neck it feels like she's trying to suck the life out of me, Murphys trying to pull her off, I try to reach for the gun beside me and finally grasp it I put it to the temple of her head and turn to be on top of her, the gun now on her forehead, "Your not going to kill me skygi-" her sentence is cut off with the sound of a loud boom as you squeeze the trigger, blood rushes down from her bullet wound going down her face, I fall off of where I was straddling her and lye on my back trying my hardest to catch my breath gulping at the air and trying to control my heart rate.

Murphy grabs my hand and helps me to my feet still catching my breath, his grasp is firm, his hands calloused "you okay y/n" he asks trying to make sure your not injured, "I'm fine thanks for the help by the way" you respond sarcastically "Let's see what she has and than keep moving" you say taking charge of the situation.

You search her body she has a knife with her name engraved Anasta, you find a vile it looks like poison you take it, as well as a bit of beef jerky. "Let's keep going" he starts walking you follow behind.

Until you both stop dead in your tracks.
"Holy shit" I smile so wide it hurts, I can feel my heart racing, "I guess they did get to the ground after all" he smirks down at you since he's abit taller, the ark, the ark is on the ground I have no idea how they did it but frankly I don't care if my friends are anywhere there in there, "Come on" you smile while looking over the hill gesturing to the ark, you both begin to walk happily there until I suddenly hear a loud bang and feel a sharp pain in my thigh, making me fall to the ground, I feel blood pouring from the wound and soaking my black jeans, Murphy drops next to me as the guards run up to the both of you, "CRAP CRAP CRAP THERE NOT GROUNDERS, Get them inside now" I see a female guard say as another one walks Murphy and I in to camp only he's helping me walk, I'm moaning in pain, he rushes you in to the crowded camp, you stop for a second.

You see him, Bellamy he looks terribly beaten up, cuts and bruises all over his face you're eyes meet, "Y/n"

(Hey hope you liked this one I really enjoyed writing it, please leave a comment as well I love hearing other people opinions!
As always next part will be out soon!)