Cuts and scrapes

(Holy shit this has 92 reads that's more than any of my other works I'm so fucking proud, thank you!)
________________________
"Get her to medical now!" A woman demands, you quickly recognize her that's clarks mom you saw her on the makeshift way to contact the ark Raven made, a guard helps you to medical Bellamy and Murphy try to follow but another guard stops them.

The camp is way bigger than the one at the drop ship, they set up quickly already with tents and what looks like a bar, even an electric fence.
___________

"You got lucky, the bullet went through and through without hitting anything important" she tells you calmly  "Hurts like a bitch" I grunt as she cleans the wound, "God you kids are tough" she gasps focusing on the wound "We've have to be, we have no choice" I admit to her, she's a little caught off guard by this "How many of us got here, have you seen Octavia, Monty, Jasper, Clark, Miller, Harper, Raven, Finn, you ask wide eyed, "forty eight of you are here, we've found Raven, and Finn, you saw Bellamy" she answers,

"are the guards looking for the rest" you ask worryingly "I'm working on it" she responds "You're working on it, not good enough give me, Bellamy, Finn and the others guns we'll find them ourselves" you say slightly pissed off, "no you need to stay off this leg no running" she demands you "I've ran on worse you and the chansler gave us no choice" you scowl as she finishes wrapping your leg. "No running you have people waiting outside" she lets you leave medical.

You step out to see Finn and raven waiting for you, you limp up to Raven and hug her and then Finn "where's Bellamy and Murphy" you ask confused "they got into a fight, the guards locked them both up" Finn tells you "figures" you shake your head, "want me to show you your room" Raven asks "be pretty good to know where I'm supposed to sleep" you tell her sarcastically.
_______________
"So this is it" she tells me. I look around theres a bed with a few furs on it, some of Bellamys clothes piled in the corner as well as a couch and a connected bathroom, "I'm so glad you're back y/n, well wash up we're having dinner soon in the mess hall" she hugs me before limping away.

I head to the bathroom, and go to the mirror to wash up, there's a rag resting on the sink and I run it under the water.

I look in the mirror, my face is covered in dried blood with cuts and scrapes all over it, there's a long bruise wrapping around my neck, I wipe at the blood, and tie up my hair in a ponytail.
________________
You step into the crowded mess hall and spot out Raven, Monroe, sterling, and Finn, looks like they already have a plate for you, there talking pretty intently about something.

"Hey guys, thanks for the tray" you look down at the metal tray it has some sort of meat and mashed potatoes, "Y/n Abby wanted us to tell you, we have a plan she's gonna get guns for us and we're gonna go break Bellamy out and look for our friends" Raven whispers, "good when are we leaving" you ask
"Soon be ready" she tells you as you eat your food.

(Hey hope you liked this part, Im very sick so its kinda short and may be a little loopy sorry! but ya hope you liked it next part will be out soon and don't forget to comment)