Bodies

"Come on y/n we can't wait any longer we have to go" he says scratching under his nose with his knife "why so you can hang and shoot my people" you accidentally snap making him step back, "I SCREWED UP" he yells back at you, he scares you making you step back, "I'm sorry, listen I'm not gonna hurt you" he says as calmly as possible pulling his gun from his waistband putting it on the ground and kicking it over to you, you pick it up and take a second to think, him looking at you with piercing eyes the whole time, you gently hand it back to him, "I'm sorry I snapped, I'm just anxious, scared for my friends" you apologize "it's okay, it's okay" he say giving you a hug catching you off guard, "Let's go" he says grabbing his backpack and handing you
yours...

You both step out of the drop ship to see all the burnt up bodies, you can't tell your people's bodies from the grounders bodies, as you step out you feel a tear stream from your eye you can't control it but you wipe it from your face before Murphy can see.

You both stumble over and past all of the carnage, when you finally get to the gate you don't look back and frankly you don't want to see all of it again.
"So where do you think fresh prince of the ground went" he smirks "We saw the ark come down that way" you point west "if my friends are anywhere I think that's the best place to look" you respond walking through the woods "do you know how long we were asleep" he asks you "Can't be more than a day the smokes still going but the fires out" you respond "Stay alert okay, there could still be grounders out here" he tells you "No shit Sherlock, that's the only thing I've been thinking about." You say tripping a bit from a branch on the ground but somehow managing to keep yourself up.

"HOLY SHIT Y/N" he grabs your arm "What" you respond pulling your arm away and feeling a searing pain in your forearm, you hesitantly look down at it pulling up your sleeve to see a terrible long cut oozing blood "Fuck" you say ripping a piece of fabric from your shirt and tying it around the wound, "come on lets go" you demand trekking on through the forest.

"it's getting dark we've been walking for hours, let's set up camp and get back to it tomorrow" he says in his even tone just like always, "There's a small cave not too far from here me and Miller used it to hide from the acid fog once" you lied you never hid there from acid fog with Miller, you and Bellamy would sneak there to have sex but Murphy doesn't need to know that and frankly you don't care at this point it's safe and secure for the night, "okay let's go then, you lead the way" he gestures for you to lead.
___________________________

You sit legs crossed on a blanket next to the small fire you made to keep warm, Murphys doing the same from the other side of the fire, "So whats your plan when we get there" you ask curiously "What do you mean" he asks examining his knife "I don't try to be mean but I'm not sure if the rest of whoevers left will just forgive and forget you know" you tell him with a heavy heart, "Well I'm gonna try to prove myself, but if they don't expect that, I'll leave" he tells you momentarily looking away from his knife, "I'm sorry it all worked out this way" you tell him "Not your fault I've gotten myself into most of this, you should get some sleep, I'll stay up and take first watch"...

(Hey hope you enjoyed this short part I'm really enjoying writing this so ya next part will be out soon!)