A bitter harvest/thirteen

This parts kind of shitty but it's a big turning point stick around till the end because it's big

I go with Clark to polis even though I can't stand her, I miss Bellamy and Kane more than ever I can't stop thinking about them their voices, smiles, the way Bellamy shakes his head after he sneezes or furrows his eyebrows when he's confused, or how Kane is always supporting me and pushing me to be a leader but I need to be here so I can make sure that Lexa keeps her promise that blood must not have blood.

"Y/n a word?" She asks inviting me to her balcony to talk, "Yes commander?" I ask her looking over the busy streets of polis "Bellamy... he's your lover correct?" She asks looking for my response "He was." I tell her "Are you loyal to me? Or will your feelings for him get in the way of your judgement?" She asks me with that side look she dose, I hesitate for a second "I'm loyal to you Lexa." I respond she smiles at me kindly before nearly going inside "Commander?" I ask stopping her "Yes?" She responds "You have feelings for Clark don't you?" I ask her "Why?" She asks "You change the rules for her, always protecting her, just makes sense." I state "Clarks special." She says standing standing straight with perfect posture.
______
"You called us?" Clark asks walking with me into Lexa's throne room to be greeted by her and Titus "Yes we need to discus the fate of the last mountain man." She tells us "I think he deserves death." Titus states standing next to Lexa "They can decide for themselves Titus." She tells her flame keeper "I agree he deserves death." Clark nods "So blood must not have blood only applies what it is my people that bleed." Lexa asks calmly "I was on that table in Mount weather Clark, I want to kill him just as much as you maybe more, but I agree with Lexa We'r the leaders we need to set an example." I say pandering to Lexa.

"No one asked you y/n why are you even here, look if you want my advice, he should die." Clark says a little more indignantly "I don't need advice I need an answer, he was gifted to you he's either banished from our lands forever, or dies from forty nine cuts from your hand you have till sundown." She says leaving us.
_____
I just go back to the room with the couches connecting me and Clarks rooms just lying down and closing my eyes but I spring up when Clark comes in scaring the shit out of me I roll my eyes before sitting back on the insanely comfortable couch "What do you want Clark?" I ask giving her a cold stare as she sits across from me.

"I'm sorry y/n." She says looking at me with sympathy in her eyes "For what?" I ask leaning back as if nothing affects me, that's a big joke "For leaving, not caring, being me, I snapped in there and I'm sorry." She tells me, I look at her with a puzzled expression "Okay?" I say confused as hell "They have Emerson in the throne room, I said that you can go in to see him face to face, hopefully maybe get a little peace from it." She says putting her hand on my shoulder "No I don't need peace with him, what I need is to know your not gonna fuck this up." I tell her with demanding eyes we need peace with the grounders and I don't care what I have to do to get it, "I won't." Clark says in her Clark way of saying things before leaving.

Later that night at what's supposed to be an execution

I can't help but scowl at Clark as she carries this out possibly damaging our peace after she pretended to be my friend just earlier that day.

The throne room is made a shade of orangish red by all the candles that are lit and the room is filled with the heads of the clans except Indra.

Clark walks slowly but steadily towards Emerson to kill him, I can't believe she's doing this and I'm gonna have to clean up the mess behind her "Wanheda vengeance is yours." Lexa tells her handing her the blade from her thigh holster Clark pauses and looks at it "No!" She announces so that everyone can hear "There will be no more blood, I give this man his life." She says in trig while the whole room fills itself with murmurs of concerned earth borns.