Many happy returns

Hey sorry this is up so late, I usually write late at night before I go to bed but I've been so stressed out and exhausted lately that I haven't been writing, so yeah I hope to get on a regular schedule soon though, but for now please enjoy!
___________________________
We ran through the woods for a few hours I honestly can't count how long, we made it to a lighter brush of wooded area.

"Keep your eyes out we're in grounder territory" your boyfriend tells the whole group with a quick response from Murphy "everywhere is grounder territory I can't keep running, look we don't even know if that guy Finn killed is telling the truth" he pants out "Keep moving" Finn says in a harsh and threatening voice "Hey give him a minute" I snap at him I'm not afraid of Finn but I do think he's spiraling and could become dangerous.

"We don't have a minute you heard what that grounder said they'll outlive there usefulness" he looks back and forth at all of you getting a little close for comfort in my face but I don't move, Bellamy pulls him away by his shoulder "We herd what he said when you had a gun to his head" Bellamy try's to reason with him "look you think I wanted to do that he would have told his people we were coming and when we got there they'd be dead" he try's to push past Bellamy to keep running but he stops him "look you did what you thought you had to do but I can't be out here with another loose cannon" he tells him sternly.

"Guys look" Monroe tells you all looking through the scope of her gun, and then you see it, people tons of bodies scattered along the ground, as many times as I see the bodies of the dead it still leaves a hole in the pit of my stomach "the fallen" Bellamy says in a thick voice as you all walk through the dead "the hell did they come from" Murphy asks "from the ark" Bellamy tells him you all reach a cliffs edge and see the source of the bodies a huge part of the ark all burnt and torn up at the bottom of the cliff "ruff landing" Murphy says sarcastically.

"There's nothing we can do for these people we gotta go" Bellamy tells everyone as we all walk off until everyone pauses "did you hear that" Murphy asks while walking back to the cliff  "hey look someone's down there" I point "Hey up here" bell gets there attention

"Please help me" the girl cries from the ledge "Mell?" Sterling looks down at the girl just barely holding on "wait you know her" Murphy asks "shut up Murphy she's my friend now we have to do something" Sterling says quickly

"We can't stop" Finn says in a raspy voice "what the hell Finn is wrong with you" I look at him "this isn't a grounder Finn, we have a rope" Bellamy defends "you see her she'd never be able to hold on to it we'd have to lower somebody down, it'll take time that we don't have, look I hate this as much as you" Finn says his eyes look like he's lost it "I know, I know, okay I know" Bellamy looks at him "we'll come back for her okay" Finn says, I look in to Bellamys eyes he seems to be really considering this plan "Bellamy I can't fucking believe your even thinking of doing this" I protest "we're moving out" he yells to everyone, before I can protest once more I'm interrupted "Sterling wait" Finn yells, Sterling is lowering himself to save this girl "looks like we're taking that break after all" Murphy mocks

"I'm almost there once I have her pull us up" Sterling yells still propelling down "I say he's herd one to many of your motivational speeches" Murphy says sarcastically "shut up Murphy" Bellamy says in a gruff voice, we all watch as Sterling try's to grab the girls hand "grab my hand it's okay Mell" until the rock there both standing on collapses and there both dangling, then suddenly just like that the rope snaps we all scramble to try to grab it to save him but it's to late.

"Mell, Mell focus on me, you can do this your strong" Bellamy tries to comfort the girl who's still dangling "I'm not strong stubborn maybe" she cries backs to him "So just be stubborn a little longer, we're gonna save you, you here me"

"We're out of rope"Finn looks completely unhinged "so we make a new one" Bellamy says hopefully "if anything happens to our friends when we could've-" he's cut off my me  yelling back at him "We don't know if we can save our friends, for all we know they may be dead already, we've all thought it, but we know we can save this one girl" he looks completely unfazed "Sterling was one of us she was his friend I'm in" Monroe replies, "how do we do it" Murphy looks at me "we make rope from the wreckage find wires seatbelts anything" Murphy, Monroe and I all rush to find anything to help but not until you hear Bellamy talking to Finn "hope you're right about this" "So do I" he replies
___________________________
You all finally finish making the rope and despite your pleas for him not to Bellamy volunteers to be lowered to save her.

You all hold the rope as you lower him down "okay nice and steady" Murphy tells all of you holding the rope "hold on I'm almost there" Bellamy says bravely to Mell propelling down, he finally grabs ahold of her and the feeling of two bodies is weighing on the rope as it gets heavier "I got her pull us up" he shouts up to everyone, "don't you worry Bellamy I won't drop ya" Murphy grunts helping everyone pull them up,

Suddenly the rope snaps in the middle leaving only Murphy struggling to pull them up, Finn and I run to try to help followed by Monroe, then arrows start to fly are way "GROUNDERS" Monroe screams shooting while still trying to pull Bellamy and Mell up, I struggle gripping at the rope while a moment of realization hits me if I loose Bell, I'll have no one left Octavia's probably dead, the only one that truly loves me is him ever since we were kids, he made my fucked up childhood make sense, he can't die, I grip at the rope as hard as humanly possible ignoring the rain of arrows, the arrows stop suddenly though at the sound of a horn.

The arrows stop and we're finally able to pull them up "holy shit" I hug him the hardest I think I ever have...

"Bellamy, y/n" then you both see her Octavia the finale member to your family, "she blew the horn" Murphy says, you and Bellamy run up to her "holy crap I thought you were dead" I hug her "your gonna have to try a little bit harder to get rid of me" she goes to patch up Monroes leg from her arrow wound

"Nice fog horn so where's your boyfriend" Murphy says sarcastically she looks back at him "he's gone" Bellamy walks to her "hey, I'm sorry O" he says in a soft comforting voice all she does is nod "The grounders will be back, we need to go now" she demands "we can't take Mell to the grounder camp we need to take Her back, I'll meet up with you as soon as I can" Bellamy gives Finn a gun "I know" he begins to run in the direction of the camp "parting such sweet sorrow right" Murphy says walking after him while looking at me "hey where the hell do you think your going" Bellamy says in a gruff voice "Bellamy come on you know if I go home they'll just lock me up again" he says in a monotone voice, Bellamy throws him a gun "really" Octavia asks "watch his back" Bellamy tells him as Murphy runs after Finn.
Bellamy looks back at Octavia "I can't get home without you" he tells her "of course you can't"

(hope you liked this part I made this one a bit longer so comment if you like the parts shorter or longer so I'll have an idea of what you want as well as would you guys like apart that's a flashback about what happened in the ark, please tell me cause I'd love to do that)