Afraid

Walking Home isn't as bad as expected at least I can talk to Bellamy and Octavia.

Octavia and I walk behind the rest of the group "So what's up with you and Murphy" she asks "what do you mean, me and John are just friends" I reply with a small laugh "Oh come on your calling him John and I saw the way he was looking at you" she replies teasingly "Octavia me and him are just friends you know I love Bellamy" I respond "well that's painfully obvious, just remember what he did before okay" she says with a hint of seriousness toning her voice "hey shut up I was worried about you" I tell her in a soft voice "I was worried about you to, you and bell are kinda the only family I got" she responds as we both hug.
___________________________"there it is, there's home" Bellamy points at camp jaha from the woods "hopefully I don't get shot this time" I joke sarcastically as we all walk up to the gates Bellamy is helping mell walk...

When we get to the gates we get dirty looks from the guards as they take our guns, Abby walks up to Mell "I know you factory station right" Mell nods at the question "where are the others" Abby asks "there are no others" Mell replies "We found her about a day from here, no survivors lots of supplies" Bellamy tells Abby in his usual gruff voice "get her to medical" Abby tells a woman who brings Mell to medical as asked.

Clark runs up and hugs Bellamy then me, "now there's something I thought I'd never see" Octavia says "how many are with you" I ask Clark "None" she answers "Where's Finn" she asks, "looking for you" Bellamy responds clarks eyes widen.
___________________________
"What no you can't just cut them loose" Clark argues with her mom in the almost empty hallway only having me, Bellamy, Clark and Abby in it "sweetheart we don't have the man power to send out two separate rescue missions and protect our camp" Abby defends, I roll my eyes "there in trouble there either going to get themselves killed or make things worse with the grounders who we need to get our people out of mount weather" Clark fumed "I know you think this is unfair but we have to focus on chancellor Kane if there is any hope for peace" Abby insists "if you wanted peace you shouldn't have killed Onya" clark snaps
"I'm sorry the decisions been made" Abby begins to walk away as I stop her "your sorry Finn and Murphy are out there with his you gave us looking for your daughter, and now she's home, your just gonna abandon them" I bark at her with with my arms crossed "If you can't spare the guards we have a map we know the terrain we can do it ourselves" she cuts me off "no absolutely not" Clark stops her "mom" she says "I just got you back" Abby cries.

Jackson runs into the room "Abby we need you in medical" he requests "you better go" Clark bellows "Burn no one leaves this camp" Abby shouts to a female guard before she walks away.
"We're gonna need guns" Clark whispers to me and Bellamy as we look at eachother.
___________________________
Clark and I walk along the fence to meet up with Raven and Bellamy in a little alcove along the fence where the guards can't see, "Your sure you can do this" Clark asks "I'm fine, Clark my legs fine, it doesn't hurt that bad anymore" I reply slightly annoyed "well that's a lie, you've been limping, it was literally four days ago you can still bow out" Bellamy added "Guys can't we just focus on finding John and Finn, not worrying over my leg" I say fed up with people worrying over me, every one looks a little confused that I called him John instead of Murphy I just roll my eyes discreetly.

"Well my moms in surgery and the team that's going after Kane just left" Clark speaks "have you found Octavia" Bellamy asks "nope I found you, and I'm not letting you leave here without me" Octavia's walks up to the group "Finn and Murphy are headed for Lincoln's village I've been there, have you has she" she argues "you done, lead he way" Bellamy grins at her while handing her her pack.

She goes to go through the fence but is stoped by Raven "whoa not so fast Pocahontas" she touches a metal rod to the fence and it sparks up it electric
"I thought you said it was handled" I whisper harshly "it is, shut her down wick" she says in to the wakie before tapping the fence once more it doesn't spark it's safe "handled" she smirks as Bellamy, Clark, Octavia and myself slip through the fence.
___________________________
We walk some more through the woods, it seems that's all we do anymore "So Monty, Jasper, Miller, Harper, there all in mount weather?" I ask Clark softly while walking right next to her "yea, there all there, I wouldn't get your hopes up though who knows how long till they start draining them, that's why we need to hurry and find Finn and Murphy" she answers.

before you can reply you hear a familiar deep voice come from behind the both of you, "Hey babe, can I steal you for a moment" he asks as Clark walks forward to give the two of you some privacy and he walks up to be side by side with me.

"Hey bell what's-" your cut off by his lips crashing into yours "I missed you" he smiles "I missed you too so what's up" I ask he stops in his place which makes me stop in my tracks as well
"I thought you were dead, shit I was so scared I would never be able to touch you or kiss you or play with your hair ever again" he raps his arms around you pulling you close to his chest as if he lets go you may disappear, I grab at the fabric of his jacket tightening the hug, "I'm here Bell, you can still do all of those things" I reluctantly pull away from the hug as we both begin to walk again behind Octavia and Clark.

Suddenly we hear gun shots and screams so we run towards them to a tree line right on the village, then I see it exactly what I was afraid of Finn waiving around a gun with bodies of the elderly and children blood soaking the ground, Johns there as well he looks just as terrified as we do.

Octavia runs over and crouches next to a lifeless child and what I assume to be his father who's crying over the boy "artigis" she gasps out.

Clark begins to walk slowly towards Finn her hands visibly shaking as she gazes at the trail of lifeless bodies leading to Finn, we all look at him with thousands of emotions racing through our veins, anger, fear, disgust.

He looks up at Clark with wide eyes and a smile once he sees her,
"I found you"

Hey hope you liked this part I certainly enjoyed writing it!please comment because I need constant validation, also I'm starting a preferences/images for the 100 so go check that out!