Watch the thrones

Hey guys I know this is annoying but if you could really like and share this book it would be greatly appreciated, this book is not getting the same amount of reads as it used to and I have so many things planned for the future but I need people to be engaged for that to happen anyway thanks...

"Is that okay?" Kane asks putting me in a chair for the meeting "Dad-" I catch myself mid sentence as he smiles "I'm fine really I don't have to sit I've had much worse." I tell him trying to stand up but he puts his hand on my shoulder stopping me "Just humor me." He smirks before letting every one in.

Pike, Miss Green, Mr Miller, Abby, Kane and I all stand and sit in my case around the table to debate over our next corse of action "Mount Weather had a self destruct sequence that went off just as it was designed to forty eight of our citizens were lost." Kane starts "So what's the next step in retaliation?" Pike questions leaning on the table "Nothing we let Lexa handle it." I tell him with an annoyed expression "Wait so now We'r trusting grounders to punish grounders when will this end!" He raises his voice and I stand bolt upright "The grounders aren't the problem the Ice nation is their who attacked us not our allies in the trikru!" I yell back at him "Look in my experience the grounders only understand one thing and that's strength now we need to hit them fast and we need to hit them hard." He bangs on the table Abby puts her hand on my shoulder to stop me from wailing at him "We'll take that into consideration, meeting gerund." Abby says ending the short meeting. I glair at Pike as he leaves with everyone except for me, Kane and Abby "After the election tomorrow he's your problem." Abby whispers to Kane before leaving as well and Bellamy shuffles in.

"Bell, why aren't you at your post?" I ask him as he lays his guard jacket on the table "Don't do this." Kane shakes his head looking at him "Forty eight of the people I swore to protect are dead now cause I left." He says obviously shaken "Bellamy, that was my call, don't do this." I plea "I have to." He says looking into my eyes we sit there for about three seconds till an alarm goes off
"All guard personnel report to the front gate immediately!" It booms "Fucking shit come on!" I yell bolting through the halls and to the gate.

They have Nyko and maybe ten other TriKru people pushing them around and man handling them "Octavia what the hell is going on." I ask running to her outside while still gripping my freshly stitched wounds "I don't know." She tells me as we both go to them "Let them go!" I yell pushing a Gaye's out of the way "Stop it the chancellor said that we would help!" Octavia adds pushing one of the guards away aswell "Your one of em you help them." The pale and stalky guard says with clear hatred in his voice I look over at Ryker also at the front gate and he promptly comes to help us get them inside "I'm sorry Octavia." He says softly "You don't need to be, their trigger happy assholes your not." I say without hesitation helping a woman in.

"And who will speak for Iris Taylor?" Pike asks leading the memorial full of people me sitting with Bellamy, Ryker, Monty and Monroe "I will sir." Mumbles Millers boyfriend Ryan standing up and walking to the front to say his peace "Iris was strong good with a knife she saved my life, I just wish I could've done the same for her." He says visibly sad for the loss of his friend before opening the pocket knife and in one swift movement putting it on the table, "May we meet agin." He says before returning to his original seat "May we meet agin." Everyone returns "Okay who will speak for Mallory Nicole?" Pike asks but is cut short by three guards bursting in like bulls in a China shop. "What's wrong?" His voice booms before the guards whisper to him and I run up to where he's standing with Abby and Kane.
"The grounders are here an army, three hundred strong camped out less than a mile from here." He whispers to the small group "We know Indra radioed about an hour ago their here to protect us." Abby try's to calm him down "You gave a grounder one of our radios!" He raises his voice alerting the attention of the whole room if it wasn't on us already it's on us now "Sir are we under attack?" Misses Green asks concern coating her voice as everyone stands up out of their seats "No we are not under attack, the commander sent a peace keeping force to ensure we can defend against any further attacks by the ice nation." He explains raising his voice above all of the conserned murmurs "Peace keeping force even you can't be that naïve Marcus!" Pike yells at him pissed as a hornet and turning red "Watch your tone, your talking to the next chancellor!" I bark at him "We'r all grieving but we can't let anger drive our policy." Abby reasons "Anger is our policy, Now if their here to defend us we can tell them to go home, We can defend our selves!" Pike yells to the people at the top of his lungs "You,You don't belong here, I lost my boy!" A man yells from across the room before throwing a large rock at Lincoln, everyone stands there stunned for a moment of silence waiting for someone to make the first move. That's when I charge at the man waiving my way through people to tackle him and punch I'm in the jaw then most other places as everyone else fights and panics before theirs a loud ear splitting whistle "Hey we do not attack our own the enemy is not in this camp it's outside!" Pike yells and I get off of straddling the man I was punching and rushing over to Lincoln who's keeping his balance on the rover "Lincoln are you okay?" I ask him looking at the cut from where he was hit "Yeah I'm fine." He says stumbling away "You need to go to medical." I order him as I run back to every body else.

"I really wish you didn't resign." I say taking off my shoes in our room "Mm hmm." He grunts changing shirts as I sit down on our bed "Where are you going, got a hot date I don't know about?" I joke looking for a response but not receiving any "Pike invited me to have a drink with him." He says shut off "Good I thought I was gonna have to punch someone agin, can I come?" I ask him looking at my bruised knuckles then tying my hair back up in a messy ponytail and standing up "Nah we all know you don't like Pike." He adds "Should I be worried?" I ask him folding my arms "No babe, I'll see you soon." He says beginning to leave "Bellamy wait!" I say stoping him in his tracks as I walk closer to him till our noses are nearly touching and I can feel his warm breath on my skin I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Just remember, We'r the good guys okay." I kiss him one last time before he leaves and I decide to go outside to the campfire and walk out to the brisk air and wet ground to sit with Ryker, Monroe, Harper, and Lincoln all around a campfire "Okay so what'd I miss." I smile plopping myself down between Monroe and Lincoln.

About an hour later Bellamy, Pike, Miss Green and twenty others march to the gait wearing body armor and carrying big guns "Bellamy what the hell are you doing!" I raise my voice standing in front of him with the others his face keeping its rock hard expression "You need to step aside right now." He demands flatly it's terrifying seeing him like this "What are the guns for?" Harper asks him even though we know what their for, Bellamy looks between us but not changing his face at all he looks like he wants to kill me when he looks at me not like he the looks he used to give, "There's an army out there we need to concur them before they concur us." He says in a deep low gravely voice "I have always done what's best for us, I need you to trust that I'm doing that now, Monroe." He says as she goes to open the gate "Bell please don't do this." I beg him looking into his eyes "Harper get out of our way." He orders her "Harper stay." I scowl at her seeing my breath in the crisp air "I'm sorry y/n.", Me and Lincoln stay still not budging "Lincoln prove your loyalty, both of you move." Pike says calmly as if he's not about to go slaughter an army
"We can't do that." I say holding my ground before Lincoln grabs one of pikes soldiers putting a knife to his throat.

"I can't let you start a war." Lincoln mumbles and I grab my gun off my thigh and point it at Pike "So much for the good grounder." Miss green retorts "Bellamy control your girlfriend." Pike demands Bellamy tries to step to me but I point my gun at him, one of the scariest things I've ever done his eyes widen and he looks at me in shock even though we both know I'm not gonna do anything "Harper give me your radio now." I order her and with one hand take the walkie from her using the other to point the gun "All guard personnel to the front gate now!" I say as calmly as possible before Lincoln let's the soldier go, I don't lower my gun though not until Kane, Abby and the whole guard is here "Pike this is over." Kane tells the man as I slowly put my gun down, he looks to Abby as if asking what to do but Neither of them know "Guards, Put them under arrest." I say with the stablest voice I can muster "Sir you should be on the ballad tomorrow." One of pikes men suggests "That's enough!" Abby screams "Take them away." I say angry at the world getting angrier as Bellamy starts chanting Pikes name and other join in as theirs being dragged of and we all just stand their in shock.