Bodygaurd of lies

Our whole army sets up large tents outside of Mount Weather, under the veil of darkness torches light up the amazingly massive camp.

Most everyone is doing something , weather that's sharpening their blades, praying, preparing, sleeping everything feels alive and awake.

Me, Clark, and Lexa are walking around talking to people, getting ready, and planing.

It's kind of exiting being back in power leading next to the commander, and getting ready to save our people makes it even more exiting.

I can't stop thinking of how amazing it will feel to see Monty, Jasper, Harper, Miller, Fox, and Bellamy agin and see them safe at home.

Me and Clark walk out of Lexa's tent after even more planning, we look around and immediately see Octavia sitting at a fire alone just staring into it.

She has her warpaint on, if I didn't know her I may mistake her for a grounder.

I tap Clarks arm and nod over to Octavia and she gets the hint and leaves so I can talk to O one on one.

"O is everything okay?" I ask her "I've been going through it over and over in my head, I'm just trying to figure out how your still alive." She says looking up at me, fuck she knows.

"What are you talking about?" I ask lying through my teeth "You were in Ton D.C. Before the missile hit, I've know you my whole life y/n something was wrong, and then you three disappear and somehow happen to survive, tell me you didn't know."

"Octavia- I can explain." I say quietly looking down at my feet "You let all of those people die... you were gonna- you were gonna let me die?" She says with surprise and betrayal in her voice.

"O- Octavia- they told me that you got out, I didn'- I wasn't thinking." I say not knowing a way to make any of this sound okay,

"You'd of fit right in with your dad on the council." She says getting up and beginning to storm off, It's that sentence coming from her, I've always hated and detested the council, and her one of my closest friends, someone I love and trust, I was one of the only people she knew besides Bell and Arora while we were hiding her.

"O wait!" I say grabbing her arm she turns around and pulls her arm away sharply, "What do you want." She says she's angry, vengeful.

"You can't tell anyone." I tell her simply, my face hardening as Lexa walks out of her tent she heard everything "Y/n I'm not stupid don't treat me like I am."

Lexa stops her "Octavia you are needed on watch in the north side Indra will join you shortly." Lexa tells her before she nods and walks off.

"She won't say anything." I whisper to Lexa before we go back into her tent.
______________

I walk out of Lexa's tent to see Indra sitting at a fire with a few other of the  warriors something's wrong why isn't she with O?

I walk up to her quickly "Indra aren't you supposed to be on watch?" I ask her "I don't stand post." She explains "then where's Octavia?" I ask confused.

"With Lincoln scouting the mountain." She says and I put two and two together.

I run and run to where Octavia's supposed to be standing watch and I see a man one of Lexa's guards with a bow ready to shoot her, I hurry to get close to him without him noticing and put my gun to his head.

"Don't move." I whisper "I'm under direct orders." He says still holding the arrow back "I don't care." I say still holding my gun up "This is not happening." I tell him as he lowers his bow "let's go." I say taking him at gunpoint back to Lexa's tent.

I push him on his knees in Lexa's tent "You sent him to kill Octavia, I told you she's not a problem!" I nearly yell at her "Leave us stand down for now and wait for my command." She tells him before he leaves.

"You can't just kill everyone you don't trust!" I tell her angrily "yes I can." She says calmly "Well I won't let you!" I tell her.

"Octavia is a threat if you weren't so close to her you'd see that." She tells me "Its because I'm so close to her that I know she's not." I tell her "I can't sacrifice my people anymore, if you try to hurt her agin I'll tell everyone we knew about the missile." I say befor storming outside to get some air.
__________________
A young tall, skinny girl comes up to me "y/n of the sky people, the commander is in need of you in her tent." She says shyly I nod before going back to Lexa's tent,

"You summoned me." I say sarcastically "Octavia has nothing to fear from my hand, I do trust you y/n."

"I know how hard that must be for you." I tell her softly "You think our ways are harsh but that's how we survive." She says

"Maybe life should be about more than just surviving." I tell her "Maybe..."

That's when we hear yells from outside and people pointing up to the sky, the flairs "Bellamy got the fog!" I say happily "You were right to have faith in him now we fight." She says before we both run to a ledge for her to yell to her army.

"Sound the horn!" She yells to one of her subjects "To war!" She yells as everyone cheers in an amazing roar
______________

"Sound the horn!" She yells to one of her subjects "To war!" She yells as everyone cheers in an amazing roar______________

We march to Mount Weather trikru and skikru as one ready to fight this battle...

Hey sorry this part is short but I wanted to get it out in time so yea,

Also check out my new fanfic called cheesy fries.