Chapter Eleven

" breath, darling. this is just a chapter of your life not your whole story. "

-unknown-

*****

it's going to be a long chapter!

After a few months, I and Jimin dating as we seldomly meeting as we try to not being really obvious. I miss him, of course so I asked him for a date tonight after so many weeks we didn't meet since we were so busy with our schedule.

" Kim Dahyun! You got a call. " 

Mina shouted for my name while I am brushing my teeth because I was getting ready to bed and... late-night call. Ahaks.

" Who was it? Can you check it for me? I'm still brushing my teeth. " I said, giving her permission to check who was calling me without knowing the worst is yet to come. 

" Eo? Jimin? Jimin called you? Why is that? Why there is a 'love' emoji at the end of his name? Which Jimin is this? " 

Oh shit. I'm doomed. I quickly wash my face and took the phone from Mina. She looked at me, shocked. Of course, who wouldn't be shocked? I'm dating her crush and I don't know how to tell her about it. 

Thanks for being really obvious, Kim Dahyun. 

Is it the right time to tell her? In this way? I swear, I've been trying to tell her and my members that I'm dating someone but it's just hard for me to tell them. It feels like my mouth has just got stitches whenever I'm trying to tell them. 

" Explain. " Mina said in a low voice which scared me and I took a deep breath. 

My mind is trying to process everything and I don't know how to tell her. Should I just be honest or should I just lie? Both are useless! 

I took a deep breath again and exhale slowly. I can do this. I took this step so these are the consequences that I have to face, isn't it? It is really hard I know and things won't be the same after this but hang it there, Dahyun. You'll get through this. 

" Which... Which part do you want me to... explain? " I asked, heavily, and look away. Seriously, it's hard for me to act very normally as if nothing has happened. 

" Jimin... The 'Jimin' that called you just now, is it Park Jimin from BTS? " 

I nodded, heavily before continues, " We are dating for about half a year. Look, Mina, it's not like I don't want to tell you about this but... I just can't seem to find the right way to tell you this. This way, either. I... " 

" So, betraying me is the right way for you? Is that it? Do you know how much I loved him, Dahyun? My love for him was nothing because you stole him away from me! " Said Mina while crying and pointing her fingers at me.  

" I did not mean to betray you and I'll never do that, Mina! You're my best friend and you're more than that... and I'll never do that. It's just that... things happened in this way and I can't help it. " I sighed, trying to hold her hands as she pushed me away. 

" You're a betrayer! " She screamed and she pushed me away. A drama queen is always a drama queen. I sighed, heavily. 

" I'm... I'm, " 

I wanna say sorry but I can't. I don't know what things should I have felt sorry. I didn't do anything that upsets her. I don't see any points that I should be sorry for everything I've done. Yes, taking Jimin away from him might be my mistake, but we love each other. So was it a mistake? It's my own happiness so why should I feel sorry for? Am I selfish for chasing my own happiness? I don't know. I have so many things to process for now.