Chapter One

" The most important relationship you will ever have is with yourself. "

*****

Present Time

Dahyun P.O.V.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Dahyun-imnida. I am 19 years old and please take care of us really well. "

I heard the applause after I finished introducing myself to the audience. In return, I threw them my genuine smile.

" Dahyun-ssi, you have a very nice smile! " I laughed, flattering. 

" Twice, another girl group just made their debut about 2 months ago. They are under JYP Entertainment along with Miss A, Got7, 2 PM, and fellow idols. They are nine of them. Nayeon, Jungyeon, and Momo are the first eldest members, and Sana, Jihyo, and Mina are the second eldest. The maknae line is, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. They officially made their debut on 20 October 2015 with their catchy song, Ooh-Ahh which was seated at number two out of 100 songs. Recently, they are the hottest K-pop group because of their visual, catchy dance and their Ooh-Ahh song made the guys there feel Ooh-Ahh too. " Explained the MC.

I smiled proudly at our great achievement so far even though it's not really big but I am still grateful. The audience gave us big applause and we smiled again at them.

After we finished the recording, we headed to our dorm where we are supposed to head to the hotel for MAMA 2015. But, since the place is occupied with too many idols, we aren't able to attend. It's sad but there is always next time.

I sat while talking to Chaeyoung. 

" Manager-nim, do we have another schedule? Because I don't think we do have another schedule. " Our leader, Jihyo asked and all of us looked at the manager. 

She was right, we are not heading to our dorm but somewhere else.

" You do, girls. In Hong Kong," he replied while grinning.

A schedule in Hong Kong? I thought it was canceled. We all throw each other a puzzled look.  

" What's that supposed to mean? " Jihyo asked again and our manager laughed.

" Girls, you are going to attend MAMA. Only, as a guest. Not a performer this time. " 

" But, I thought it was canceled? " I asked but deep in my heart, I want to shout hooray already. 

" It was, at first. But considering all of your hard work, we have decided to let you girls attend the MAMA. " We screamed, happily. One of our dreams has been accomplished.

" Calm down, ladies. "

" Oh my God. We haven't prepared anything yet. How about our clothes and 'stuff'? "

Nayeon asked and I really don't care about it. I can sleep even if I don't take a shower in a week. I swear, I did that before, and it was not good. 

" Don't worry about that. That is why each of you must have a manager to take care of your things. " We nodded, understanding. Feeling a bit of relief because at least we are going to Hong Kong packed. 

Seriously, I can't believe this. We are going to meet our idols, later.

After we arrived at the airport, we get out of the car one by one.

" Gather and listen here, girls. Since we don't have enough hands to carry your luggage, hence, all of must bring your own luggage, Is that clear? Now, go get your bag inside the trunk and faster get inside. "