Chapter Six

" I hope you fall in love with someone who never stops choosing you and I hope you feel at home when you look at them. "

-unknown-

*****

" Where were you, Dahyun? " Jihyo immediately asked me, folding her arms while her eyes are still on the television. I laughed awkwardly before putting my shoes inside the shoe cabinet.

" I was visiting my parents and yeah, sightseeing and didn't realize it is already late. Sorry. "

" I know you will not be in the practice room but you still need to update everything to me or other members, at least. We were so worried about you, scared that you might do something stupid. " She started to nag and I smiled.

" Anyway, how's your day? " Jihyo asked me and I smiled without I realize.

" My day? I... I was kinda lost but I think I started to like the idea of being lost and found the way again. " I smiled when the thought of Jimin appeared on my mind.  " I found myself when I'm lost. It's what I have discovered recently, unnie. Oh boring, boring and boring and it it was so cliche but I am having a good time. Thanks for letting me enjoy it, unnie. I better take a shower now. Goodnight unnie sorry again for making you wait. "

After taking a warm shower, I flopped myself to the bed and playing with my phone. I was wondering, should I text him first? If I should, what should I say? But, what if he will think that I'm such an annoying person? Hmm... I am insecure so I decided not to text him. But... don't you think it is a little bit rude when he was with me when I'm sad? So, should I text him?

Hmm... waiting for a guy to text you are actually cool but why don't I make a move first? It's not that you're annoying Dahyun but it's that you're brave enough. So, I text him first.

Annyeonghaseyo sunbae.

Sleeping yet?

i just wanted to thanks you for be there with me when i'm feeling lost. and, thanks to you, i started to like to feel lost. hahaha i know it's silly but i found myself yeay.

So I sent those text and I smiled at myself. Wow, Dahyun. You're never feeling this peaceful and cozy. I really love this feeling because it is so relaxing and really peaceful. Please, I hope it stays with me and in my heart longer.

nope, not yet sleeping

no worries. as long as you're happy and feel ease, i should be really glad.

anyway, do you have fun today?

from: Jimin sunbae

I smiled, again. These feelings are so beautiful please don't end this feeling.

i had so much fun today. not only fun but i am able to learn lots of wise and life stuffs from you. 

from: Dahyun

am not the right person for you to seek advice, dahyunnie. but as long as you're happy then i should be happy as well.  

from: Jimin

I smiled not knowing that my heart is beating so fast. Why do I feel like this?

What if, I'm not happy?

from: Dahyun

Almost 5 minutes I was waiting for his reply but nothing. I guess he must fall asleep. Meh, I thought I was worth it for him to stay awake at night just to having a conversation with me, but no. I must know my place, I'm not really special compared to the girl that he liked now.

" I should sleep. " I mumbled as I laid down on the bed but suddenly my phone is ringing and Jimin is making a call. Oh no. Chae and Tzuyu are here. I brought myself along with my phone to the balcony and answered the call.

" Hello, sunbae? " I greeted, almost whispering. I get nervous, out of blue.

" If you're not happy, then it is good for me. " I frowned. Wow, Is he being mean?

" Why? " I asked.

" Then it is my job to make you happy and smile. " He said, so sweetly. I melted, oh please someone put me in the refrigerator.

" That's silly. " We both laughed. 

" Aren't you tired? " I asked, stared at the pretty sky.

" Of you? No. " I laughed, again.

After a while talking about randomly, I excused myself to go to sleep. I'm scared Chae and Tzuyu might be noticed me talking to whom on the phone. I would love to talk to him for a long time, but both of them aren't allowed without their knowing.

" Good night and sleep tight. "

" You too, sleep tight. " I was waiting for him to hang up on me, but he doesn't. I'm feeling so sad when I need to end this call. But I had to.

" Sunbae, " I called him as he hummed in response.

" You did, make me happy and smile. Thanks. "

I hang up on the phone quickly before he got something to say. Yes, he did make me smile. Make me happy once again after I fell down. I hope he will continue to make me happy and stay by my side too.

*****

Jimin P.O.V.

" You did, make me happy and smile. Thanks. "

I smiled, gently. My heart, explode in happiness. She is unpredictable sometimes. She is a sweet girl with a broken heart. I like it, when I'm glue, sticking the broken pieces of her and making her happy and smile one more time.

Her clumsy act, dummy act makes me want to protect her again. She is so innocent and is so cute. She may not pretty, but her inner was so beautiful, special and the most important is, she is an honest girl.

I don't want to admit too fast, but I like her. I like Dahyun. And I would like us to go further. Can we do that? 

*****

updated: 8.7.17

edited: 12.4.20