Chapter Ten

" She stands firmly on her two feet and me just behind her; should she ever need me. "

-unknown-

*****

" See? The internet is talking about the sweet incident earlier! How sweet of Jimin sunbaenim caught me in his arms just now. I'm going crazy! " 

I sighed heavily as Mina seems a bit talkative that's usual today. I'm sorry to say but it's annoying and it feels really upsetting as the video is trending worldwide. Luckily the video was cut until when I said the last line. 

" Dahyun? Are you okay? Earlier, you seemed really annoyed when the incident occurred. " Sana asked me and I am speechless. Oh crap, I thought they forgot about it already. It's my fault that I'm being too obvious and jealous. 

" I'm good... yeah. It's just that I saw someone is recording so I thought I have to do something but it was late. Sorry, Mina. I didn't saw it coming. " It was an excuse. Honestly, I didn't know there was a camera who recorded us. 

Mina tapped on my shoulder, " It's okay. Your mistake is the reason why the internet is talking about how cute if I and Jimin are together. " 

Tch. 

" Okay girls, get ready for your next performance. " The staff yelled as we are getting ready to perform our song. 

" You know how to fix the microphone isn't it, Dahyun? I need to go to the toilet. " My personal manager excuses herself and I laughed while nodded, off her go. 

I took the microphone set and set it diligently on me and the other one on the back. But it was hard for me to set it up since I don't have eyes at the back, obviously... 

" Hey Sana unnie can you help me to set this on the skirt of mine? It's hard for me... Oh unnie, you have a muscular hand. I didn't know that. " I make a playful voice and face and look myself in the mirror. 

It was Jimin sunbae, not Sana unnie, you dumbass. I tried to refuse by taking the mic from him but he was too strong as he held my shoulder firmly to stay still. 

" Sunbae, what... what are you doing here? What if someone saw us? " I said with a trembling voice as he fixes it quietly. In my mind, I hope there is no one would enter the area. It could be the end of me. 

" Don't you miss me, Dahyunssi? " 

After he did set the mic on the skirt, he turned me around and staring at me on the eyes, very deeply. My heart beats so fast and I thought I'm going crazy as I'm screaming that I miss him in my heart. 

" Let me go, sunbae. I need to go. " I tried to avoid his question and he sighed heavily and loosen the grip on my shoulder. 

" We will talk about it later. " He said and he planted the kiss on my forehead. I was really shocked but didn't refuse either. 

" Goodluck, " He smiled sweetly before he leaves and got me breathless. I touched the spot that he kissed just now and it was warm. 

But what was that? What was that mean? It got me confused even more and I sighed heavily. " Focus, Kim Dahyun. Focus. " 

*****

After a week, 

I cheered for the last performance of the day. Oh God, it was really tiring since we worked so hard for this comeback. Finally, a time for me to get overthinking. I was only resting at the dorm while the members are spending their time with their families. So I was all alone and I found it was boring to only resting so I decided to take a night walk at the Han River.