Chapter Two

" It's okay to miss them, but it's not okay to go after them again. Let the storm pass. "

- unknown -

*****

After we safely landed in Hong Kong, we went to our hotel to drop our things. Afterward, we were heading to the venue that MAMA will be held. Actually, I want to get some rest because I was so tired but I thought, it's quite rude for hubaes didn't show up.

We arrived at the venue and we are going to our room that only prepared for us. Since we are not a performer, we can just relax in our room. Finally, I can take a rest. The members to take a rest.

I found it's quite bored when I am only resting. I decided to go on a tour at the venue. I took a leather jacket and wrapped around my body, telling my manager that I will go for a while for a walk.

I walk at the stage where the other idols are rehearsing for tonight. I knew it's very late for us to come today, but here we are.

Then I saw BigBang sunbaenim is playfully rehearsing on the stage. Seriously they were so cool and dope. My bias is G-Dragon. He was the coolest among them. He is a good leader and a good musician, composer, and everything. How can that kind of person be real?

After they finished rehearsing, the staffs are busy arranging the prob and everything. It took a long time to prepare that so I will just go somewhere else.

" Wew, so cold. "

I muttered under my breath, shivering to keep my body warm. It is December so winter has come. It is snowing around that time and I smiled. These snowflakes are so beautiful. How I wished, my dandruff is as beautiful as this. I kept walking until I bumped into someone's chest.

I looked at the person who is just interrupted my moment with these snowflakes. It's Jimin, again.

" Ow, ow. My head is hurt. Ow, "

I faked a cry and touched my head. I want to avoid him really quick and it was so awkward to meet him after what happened at the airport.

" I thought you were a really strong girl? " He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I better get going, sunbaenim. " I said and walked passed him but he blocked my way.

" I think, it is quite rude of you for not saying a 'sorry' after bumped on my chest. You think, is it that easy to earn this muscle chest and you destroy it in a second? "

This guy is seriously so annoying.

" Oh really? You must be weak. " I said and he gazed at me. Realizing my harsh attitude on him, I quickly went back into an angel Dahyun.

" I'm sorry for bumping into you and I'm sorry for your oh so not muscle chest. " I said as he chuckled before we walked away.

" KIM DAHYUN! I've been searching for you. Where the hell were you? "

My manager appeared out of nowhere made me and Jimin sunbaenim jumped. Her voice is so loud and she is holding my iPhone. Her face reddened, there is a single tear on her eyes. What happened?

" Why? What happens? Is everything okay? " I asked as she hesitantly handed me my phone. Feeling alarmed, I quickly received the phone and see who is calling me.

Unknown number.

" Who is this? " I asked with my low voice. My heart thumps quickly when my manager is just kept quiet. I'm not feeling good, suddenly. Is something bad happens?