Chapter Seven

" Note to self: Don't force yourself to change in order for people to like you. "

-unknown-

P/S : If you are happy when you changed, then you can change because people like you and you love yourself more. But, if you changed but you are not happy when you changed, I suggest, find yourself more and learn about yourself. Most importantly, Love Yourself.

*****

Jimin POV

" Whom are you talking to? " Taehyung suddenly appeared out of nowhere and I quickly hid my phone away from his sight. 

Now you're being so suspicious Jimin. 

" Y..Yah, you should have knocked on the door, you punk! " I coughed awkwardly and sit on the chair near to my balcony. Taehyung looked at me in disbelief and I mouthed him, 'What?' 

" I never ever once knock your door and you're usually okay with it. Oho, let's forget about it. Whom are you talking to, Jimin? " Taehyung narrowing his eyes as I laughed awkwardly. He's right though. " I was talking to no... erm no one. " 

" Yeah? Good night and sleep tight? I meant no wanted to eavesdrop but yeah, I just mean to. And, the way you're acting and smiling, it's enough to tell me that you look like, in love. Are you in love, Jimin? " 

In love? Am I in love? I'm not sure but these feelings are just wonderful and very calming. Maybe telling Tae won't hurt, isn't it? I really need some advice, coincidentally. 

" You know Kim Dahyun? Dahyun from Twice. " I asked, lowering my voice because I'm scared that the other might listen to our conversation. 

" Yeah, I know her. Why? " So I tell Taehyung everything about what's going on between me and her. 

" Why her? Why Kim Dahyun? I thought you said you liked Mina? " Tae bombarded me with questions as I tried to shush him down. 

" I know right? It's just, I don't know. I just like her and didn't realize that I fall too deep. " I sighed heavily. 

" Do you realize what you're doing Jimin? I mean... I support you on whatever you do but don't you 'this' thing is just too risky? You know what will happen and yet, you're here? " 

" I did try to forget about her and this feeling. But she keeps on appearing on my mind. I didn't blame her but it's just me. " I reasoned as Taehyung laughed. " I'm jealous, somehow. You have time for this thing... And I thought you will never talk to girls, just like Jungkook. He is really scared of girls as if the girls are going to rape him soon. " I laughed. 

" I heard my name. Why? " Jungkook suddenly opened the door and squinted his eyes, staring at us. I mouthed to Tae, telling him 'enough for today'. 

" Nothing, we just thought that you're getting cuter each day... "

After a month,

No one POV.

Twice and BTS are really busy with their upcoming comebacks. Twice was busy with their second mini-album and BTS are busy with their album too.

Jimin wants to call Dahyun, but it is always ended up with a sigh of disappointment when Dahyun has fallen asleep due to tiredness. When Dahyun noticed it, and she felt guilty she tried to call Jimin back, but she decided she didn't 'cause she was too shy and prideful.

Today is their day off as the day after tomorrow 'Cheer Up' MV will be released and they will be really busy. Dahyun decided to visit her parents so she bought a bouquet of roses and wrapped herself with Jimin's scarf.