Chapter 17: Jump!

Start from the beginning

We arrived at their front door. Their house was in brick style and their front door was a big wooden door with two guards guarding it.

“Come on. I’ll give you guys a tour.” Blake said opening the door for Desiree and after her, me.

We entered the house and woah.

There was a big room with nothing except for the grand stairs with two wooden doors on the left, two wooden doors on the right.

The first wooden door is the living room. It has a big portrait of their family picture in the middle and a fire place below it. There’s a fuzzy polar on the middle of the room and a fuzzy couch after it. The floor’s also wooden and there’s a flat screen telly just at the back of the couch. Blake says the couch’s reversible and when he showed us how it works, our mouths were wide open.

The next door was the comfort room. It wasn’t a small comfort room, it was BIG.

The floor was tiled and the mirror was big. It has a big shower place and a cabinet.

The other two rooms are where the maids and guards sleep.

We went up the grand stairs. I just now noticed the big chandelier on top of the whole house. Nice!

The second floor has only two doors.

First door is a big arcade! Awesome!

Second door is a big kitchen with a dining table.

And now for the third floor, the last floor.

It was where the bedrooms are.

There were three doors. First door, their parents’ room. Second door, his big sister’s room and last room, theirs.

“So, after that amazing tour, let’s go to our room. Though it’s a bit messy.” Drew said leaning on the door.

We went in their room and the walls are colored sky blue with a bit of dark blue spots. They both have a water bed! Two actually. A white cabinet and a big study table. A big comfort room then the floor was covered in dark blue rug. They like blue.

Drew sat down on his bed, “So what ya guys want to do? Video games? Skates?”

“Eat!” Desiree suggested.

“Hey, I always wanted to try making lunch.” Blake said.

“Lunch?” I asked.

“What time is it?” Desiree asked.

“Quarter to 11.” Drew answered.

“I know what we’re going to do then.” Desiree said.

~~

“Give it to me!” Drew shouted at the kitchen chasing me because of a butter.

“Drew it’s just a butter!” Desiree scolded him.

“But I want to be the one to put the butter on the pan!” Drew pouted.

“Give the dew berry his butter, cream star.” Blake winked at me like he’s some handsome, sexy star. But yeah, he is. But whatever!

“Where’s the lettuce?” I asked.

“Here!” Desiree said and we put it in the bowl and started putting all the ingredients.

As you have guessed, we’re making fresh salad because that’s the only thing healthy enough and it won’t make us fat.

Why butter? We just wanted to put it so that it would smell good.