25th-melody☽

The situation become so tense, but all jihoon can do is nothing. He doubts, should he catch Melody up but what should he say? He isn't sure about his own feeling.

But when Mingyu confessed to him that he likes Melody, Jihoon doesn't feel happy about it but he still unsure.

"I like her" Mingyu says with fierce eyes.

"I won't lose her,"

"And I won't lose to you" Mingyu adds, can't be any serious than it. All Jihoon can do is look at him blankly, he does feels strange inside but he keep denying it.

For some seconds they only stay silence, both of them keep battling inside their own mind.

"If you don't want to catch her, then i will" Mingyu breaks the silence and walk away from the studio. Jihoon's right leg about to take a step forward, half of him didn't want Mingyu to go but he forces himself to stop.

"No jihoon, no.." he mumbles while shaking his head and turns around to face his computer. He weakly walks and sits on his chair, his body suddenly feels heavier.

"Won't you regret this later lee jihoon?"

Mingyu tries to call Melody as much as he can. But she didn't pick up at all. He can't think of any place, where Melody would go at this time, he have no other choice but to go to her apartment.

Thanks to Haru he got to know which floor and room Melody live in. He rushingly to the 3rd floor and presses the bell many times but there's no sign from her. Mingyu begins to feel more worried, he starts to knock the door desperately.

"Seonyul! Lee seonyul i know you are inside there please open the door" Mingyu begs while knocking the door.

"Are you okay?"

"I know you can listen to me" he says softly, don't want to pressure the girl.

"Can you please open the door?" He begs once again.

But there's still no sign from Melody. Mingyu starts to wonder, is she seriously inside there.

"Melody are you there?!" He asks doubtfully. "I know you want to be alone but I don't think you have to be alone right now" Mingyu adds while trying to hear anything from inside.

"I will wait here until you open the door!" He says trying to get her attention and sit beside the door. "It's cold, can't you open the door now?" He asks, with hope that Melody will feel sympathy but there's still no answer.

"Sigh." He sigh loudly. Mingyu feels bad, he doesn't know what happened between Jihoon and her but he can sense that Jihoon hurt her again. Mingyu slightly hate him because of that, it's so frustrated for Mingyu.

Mingyu knows Jihoon always cold, but he also realizes his coldness towards Melody just too much.

"Jihoon hyung....i think he likes you too" Mingyu says, it does feels hurt inside him.

"He just doesn't know how to show it" He adds, with a bitter smile.

"That's why he treats you that way,"

"You get what i mean right?"

"So right now, can't you open the door?" He asks once again softly.

"I just want to see your face, i think i will feel better if i can see you" he adds with mix feeling, somehow what he said means he's ready to let her go.

Mingyu leans against the wall and close his eyes, he lets out another long sigh not sure about what he just said.

"Kim Mingyu what are you doing here?" Asks a girl who stands in front of him. Mingyu startles as he sees Melody come from another direction and immediately stands up. "O-oh Yul-ah are you okay? Where did you come from" He Asks worriedly.

"What do you mean, i went to a convenient store" she answers calmly like nothing happen. Mingyu suddenly speechless, and just blinks his eyes confusedly. "What are you doing here?" Melody asks again.

"I...im waiting for you" he answers stutteringly. "Uhm? Why? Did you have something to say?" She asks more while unlocking the door to go inside "Because i feel worried" Mingyu answers honestly, makes melody stops her movement. "Im okay," she says while showing him a bright smile.

"Again, i told you, you can't lie to me" Mingyu says seriously. She ignores him and opens the door, "don't you want to come inside? It's cold" she says and walks inside first and Mingyu follows her from behind.

"Go after you eat, im going to cook" she says, and preparing to cook something. Mingyu don't know where to go so he just stand in front of the kitchen and watch her. "Make yourself comfortable mingyu, we aren't strangers" Melody says calmly, Mingyu still feels confused.

How can she looks so calm right now? Did she already forget everything or she just hide it for goodness. Mingyu just can't help but to feel worried but he also feels relieves that at least she looks fine.

Mingyu awkwardly looks around, it's quite small but enough for her to live alone and it's quite good for a student like her. There's a piano placed beside her bed and a study table at the other side along with a large window.

He sits on the floor with a small table being placed in front of him, he looks at Melody who already busy at the kitchen that isn't that far from him.

"Im going to make kimchi jiggae are you okay with it right?" She asks with a smile. Mingyu just nods and shows a smile too, deep inside him he still can't get enough "anyway you still didn't answer me, are you seriously okay?" He tempts to ask again, hopefully this time she can answer honestly.

She stay silence for some seconds, Mingyu just patiently waiting for her.

She begins to sigh, "Im not" she says honestly since she knows Mingyu won't stop asking until he feel satisfied. She seems to can't continue what she's doing and deeply in thought.

"His coldness hurts me a lot, maybe it's his natural behavior but I don't know why it hurts me so much that I can't handle it" Melody begins to talk honestly with her real feelings

"He was nice to me sometimes, but when i think about it, i wonder did he treats me nice because he desperate for my help?" she adds with a bitter smile.

"Because of that I doubt about my own feelings, should i still like him?" She looks at Mingyu, they stay silence for some seconds. After that Melody continues to cook again.

Mingyu looks away to the wall, he have a lot of things inside his mind. He suddenly wonders should he tell her what he ever said when sat in front of the door before?

He hesitates, he somehow doesn't want to, his selfish side tells him not to.

Because he thinks at this state, he can steal her back.

✘ ✘✘