#1 seventeen & melody☽

Author's ; this is a special chapters where melody and jihoon will start to know each other more & interaction from the childhood memory, melody and mingyu.

p/s : it will be around 5-6 chapters

Choi seungcheol comes to the practice room early in the morning by himself and immediately enters lee jihoon's studio because he's so sure that jihoon still there.

"You didn't go home last night right?" The first sentence that seungcheol let it out after a sigh when he sees jihoon still working with something. "Oh hyung why are you so early?" Jihoon turns his head and look at seungcheol's face then awkwardly moves his eyes to see the clock that hanging behind him.

"Just want to check you out," he answers shortly while crossing his arms. "I-i will go home in five minutes i-i just want to finish this first" jihoon start to stutter after realizes seungcheol's expressions that looks different. "Sigh," seungcheol sigh for once again while jihoon just staring at his feet, feeling bad at the leader when he finally understand what the guy's face who stands in front of him actually mean.

He actually wait for jihoon to come home and it's not even his first time doing it. "D-did you wait for me again?" Jihoon asks bravely when he finally can raises his chin up to look at the leader. "I won't be here if I didn't, i have to bring you home now" says seungcheol then try to pull jihoon's hand to get out from the studio

"Why?" Jihoon asks innocently while prevent himself to stand up "actually we need to go somewhere today, let's go" says the leader coldly, but jihoon seems want to continue his work first.

"I said let's go lee jihoon," says choi seungcheol strictly.

"Hyung why did you burned this!!" Shout kim mingyu to soonyoung who just burned an egg fried. Soonyoung just smile embarrassedly and let mingyu take over the work. "Cooking and me seriously don't work well together," he mumbles then get out from the kitchen and walks to the living room.

"Seokmin-ah come here for awhile," calls Jeonghan from the living room with jisoo and lee chan who sleeps on his lap and also soonyoung who just arrives. Seokmin immediately walks to where they are "yes hyung?" he asks. "Take over the kitchen and don't let mingyu do anything," jeonghan says directly, "w-what?" seokmin raise his eyebrows confusedly.

"We have a plan, you will know what it is later just do what we ask from now" jisoo whispers just in case mingyu will hear it. "Okay hyung i got it" seokmi nods with a teasing smile and he enters the kitchen again. "What you guy's up to?" Soonyoung asks with interest, "just wait and see" says jeonghan with a smirk.

"Minggu minggu i will do this," says seokmin then take over his work, mingyu just allows it innocently. But when mingyu about to do another thing seokmin start to do it first before him. "Whats wrong with you?" mingyu asks after seeing how odd seokmin behave, "only this left and nothing to do now you can just have a rest," seokmin said confidently with a smile meanwhile mingyu just can't understand what that guy up to.

Mingyu slowly leaves the kitchen, "seriously what's wrong with seokmin hyung? Suddenly being so hardworking?" He mumbles alone then suddenly someone open the dorm's door. "Mingyu-ya did you already finish everything?" Asks Seungcheol who just arrives from bringing jihoon home "seokmin did everything," mingyu answers shortly not really sure what to feel "Oh?! Suddenly?" the leader asks then he immediately rushes to the kitchen to see what's happening

"You don't have to worry hyung," seokmin make a peace sign while still cutting some hams. Seungcheol amazes with every food that turned out really well than what he expected. "Seungcheol-ah shouldnt seonyul join us too?" Whispers Jeonghan who out of nowhere suddenly stands beside the leader. "Uh! That scares me" says seungcheol while gasping "It's maybe a good idea, you know" Jeonghan adds and then walk away with a wink.

He start to considers it. 'maybe she can help jihoon' he thought.

"Seriously you don't need any help?" Mingyu comes back to the kitchen because he have nothing to do. "Yeah I almost finish everything" seokmin immediately replies while his eyes staring at jeonghan who gives him a thumbs up. "Mingyu ya how about, you help me with something instead?" Asks seungcheol

Lee jihoon who immediately walks to the bedroom jumps onto his bed with a loud sigh. "Hyung you just got home?" Asks seungkwan who sits beside hansol who plays a game in his cellphone. "Yeah, anyway what's up?" Jihoon asks about what's happening tiredly.

"Oh, cheol hyung didn't tell you?" Seungkwan says while his eyes still focus on the game. "President gives us two days off and cheol hyung said we will go for a camping" seungkwan says excitedly. "W-what?! Suddenly?" Jihoon shout out of shock, he just can't believe what he just heard.

The president barely want to give them any day off, everyday is just a practice day. It's kinda hard for jihoon to believe it "Maybe the day for us to debut just around the corner" says hansol, his finger can't stop from pressing the skrin. "Ah! this camping maybe for us to strengthen our teamwork" seungkwan says with a bright smile.

Jihoon slowly turns his body and face the wall, it's kinda mix feeling for him.

'Seems like i won't have so much time left to do something' thought himself.

"What can i help you hyung?" Asks mingyu while raising his eyebrows. "Come here," seungcheol pulls him to somewhere more private and mingyu just follows him. "Please bring seonyul here before 10:30a.m," says seungcheol directly makes mingyu feels confuse.

"I don't have so much time to explain now but what i can say is, seonyul can help us with something" seungcheol said it clearly to him. "So please help me," he adds. Mingyu somehow can see the sincerity inside seungcheol's words and face leads him to nod, "okay hyung I understands" he says.

✘  ✘  ✘