the rhythm☽

20TH OF MELODY
where you can see the main point of the rhythm

"Oh hyung?! Where did you go?" Lee chan asks worriedly right after he sees Jihoon enters the training room.

"Is there something happen? You was rushing like having some urgent situation" the maknae adds innocently.

Jihoon takes a peak at Melody who stands beside him blankly at the situation. "W-what do you mean, when was i like that" Jihoon exclaims and immediately walks away to his studio.

"Hmm strange.." Chan mumbles alone while staring at his hyung who already disappears as fast as lightning. He turns around and look at the girl who still standing blankly. "Noona annyeonghaseyo" He greets Melody politely.

"O-oh chan-ah annyeong" She answers while chuckles awkwardly. "Did jihoon hyung was with you all the time?" he asks curiously. "A..a...." she murmurs nervously, not sure what to answer.

"Lee seonyul! Come in faster there's a lot of things to do!" Jihoon calls her loudly after he slightly opens the door and take at look at them. Melody flinches as she startles, "chan-ah talk to you later, i need to go" she says and immediately rush to the studio.

"What did lee chan asked you?" Jihoon asks as soon as Melody enters the studio. "Uhm.. he asked if you was with me all the time just it" she answers honestly as she feels nervous. "What did you answer?" He asks more detail. "I didn't say anything" she adds calmly.

"Okay sit we need to continue our work" he says coldly and turns around to face his computer. Melody feels speechless and just take a sit at her usual sit beside him blankly.

Melody shakes her head, feels unsure why she always obeyed what he said. He's just a small guy and as tall as her but actually Melody can't deny that he is quite scary when it comes to serious things. Especially when his face stay expressionless, the face that no one can read.

"Melody," he suddenly calls her while clicking something inside his computer. "Yes?" She reacts as fast as possible and look at him. "You know about beautiful u, i want to ask what do you think about it now. I changed some beat" he explains seriously, he already turns serious meanwhile Melody still adjusting with it.

"O-oh okay" she stutters. Jihoon who suddenly realizes something turns his head to the right and look at her. "Focus Melody, I know you can't focus right now" he advices with a frown on his face and look at his computer again to continue.

Jihoon clicks the play button and both of them try to focus as soon as they can listen to the first beat. Melody close her eyes tightly, she tries to focus more properly, but her mind seems to be at another place it keeps sinking away.

She slowly giving up and opens her eyes again, she takes a peak at the guy beside him who nodding his head ups and downs while following the rhythm. She can't help but to automatically smiles after looking at his determined face.

She realizes that Lee Jihoon is such an attractive guy, a guy that can steal many heart. He himself can make people adore him for many reasons why.

Especially about his talent in composing, his face shows everything about how much he enjoys and love music. And his satisfying face, it's a pleasure for Melody to see it.