#6 seventeen & melody☽

Author's ; This is the last part for special chapters! I hope you enjoy #1 to #6 of seventeen & melody! Don't forget to donate by clicking the star ;)

Mingyu carefully brings Melody inside the tent that he built special for her when she wasn't around. "Yul-ah are you okay?" Mingyu asks worriedly once they sit inside the tent.

"Don't worry im okay" she answers kindly with a smile. Mingyu takes his blanket that already inside the tent, he wanted to lend it to her so he putted the blanket there before. He wraps it around her back immediately after realizes she's having a cold sweet and shivering so much.

"I will bring a hot coffee" he says in rush and gets out from the tent without even waiting for her to answer.

It makes melody feels so touched about it, it's so moving to see mingyu care so much about her but somehow she knows it's not the time to feel that way. She opens the zipper door and slightly take a peak outside, she looks around, trying to search for someone.

"How is she?" Seungcheol asks mingyu worriedly right after he comes out from the tent. "She said she's okay," Mingyu answers while busily pour the instant coffee inside a cup. "She just need some rest i guess" he adds while looking around to find something near the fire.

"There's no hot water anymore you need to boil it again" says lee chan after realizes what Mingyu searching for. Without saying anything mingyu rushing to the riverside while holding the water pot.

Soonyoung and Jihoon finally arrive at the camping site. Jihoon just can stares at the ground sorrowfully feeling so bad about what happened, he don't even dare to look at any of the members' face especially the leader.

"Lee jihoon we need to talk" says Seungcheol scarily makes Jihoon raises his head up to face him shamelessly. "Tell me, what are you actually trying to do?" He asks with a low tone scarily.

Jeonghan and Jisoo automatically stay closer to Seungcheol, ready to prevent him from turning wild. Meanwhile the other members just silently watching them with tense.

Jihoon lost for words, he don't know what he suppose to say. He looks away, can't face the scary face of the leader any longer.

"Don't you realize you being selfish right now lee jihoon?" Seungcheol adds more bluntly. It's the truth that Jihoon can't deny.

"It's not his fully fault" Melody says after gets out from the tent because she feels like she have to say something and can't bear to see jihoon get all the blame alone. "I was the one who followed him into the forest even though i know it myself im scared of the dark" she exclaims bravely after takes a deep breath.

"I'm sorry for not being careful" She says regretfully. "It's okay.." mingyu replies who already being beside her after comeback from the riverside at the right timing. Other members just nods agreeing with mingyu.

"Since you are okay now... It's okay but please be careful next time," Seungcheol says while feeling relief after seeing her in a good condition.

"But since I already come this far, i actually have a lot of things to say" he suddenly adds and moves his eyes to jihoon again.