fourth-melody☽

JIHOON

I just cant help it, but to go to my uncle's cafe everyday after i found out about that girl. That's the only place where i can meet her and listen to her melody. And also where i can find my peace.

I arrives right on the time it's totally sharp 4PM. I open the door and the first thing i look at is where the piano is placing "there she is" i mumbles by myself after looking at her preparing herself to start her job.

"Oh my regular customer! welcome~" my uncle smiles yet he does sounds so teasing. I bow to him while rubbing my neck shyly. After he busily take the order of his customers I found the sit where i can see her more closely and properly. "Aren't you actually busy?!" He suddenly comes and sit in front of me but i just cant move my eyes that already fixed on her.

"Hello? Your uncle is here!" He waves  his hand close to my face, makes me finally realizes that he's there "o-oh? What did you just said?" I seriously barely listen to what he just said. "Do you like her?" He asked with a smirk. I gasp at his question and blankly blinks my eyes "w-what? No, of course not like that" i shakes my head totally want to deny it.

"Ayy~then why? Why did you always come here after you met her and then why you always stare at her that way" I chuckles at his word, but it's seriously not like that, but he doesnt seems to believe in what i say. "Actually I interest in her....piano" i try to look serious, hopefully he will believe me this time

"Really?!" He just can't help but to smirk maybe it sounds like an excuse to him. I nods still trying to look serious "if it's like that, i've got an idea" He smiles teasingly makes me raise my eyebrows confusedly "so, how about you sing with her today and feel her piano closer?" I makes a confuse face "w-wha?!" I gasp but he immediately pulls me to where she is without actually waiting for my answer

My heart suddenly beating so fast "but uncle this is just too sudden!" I whispers but enough to let him hear me. "Believe me you will thank me later. Well you might fall in love with her too not only her piano" he added still sounds so teasing, its make me speechless.

From behind i can see her bowing to us and i just smile at her pretending to be cool. She looks so speechless just like how I reacted to my uncle's sudden suggestion. I seriously feels so blank but i have to control my expression not to make it obvious "So i will leave you two alone" crap, what is he trying to do? I gasp and try to meet his eyes as the hint for him to stay and don't leave me alone with her but he just left like that.

It's seriously awkward and she just stay silence either. I dont really know what to do but as a man i just cant let this silentness conquer us so i breaks the silence first bravely. "so..." I scratchs my head and just introduce myself she seems to not believe it when she found out about my age which i found that cute.

It's finally her turns to introduce herself and somehow I anticipate to it "my name... is lee seon-yul" she immediately stare at her shoes when she said that maybe she feels shy. But her name, its seriously meant to be her name "did your name means melody?" I ask out of curiosity, I didn't expect her to answer me immediately but she did and even with a smile

It can be my first time looking at her face and her smile this close, she looks fine no i mean she is actually a pretty girl. I slightly shakes my head immediately and back to the reality i should remember my real reason intention to know her. There's no time to flirt jihoon.

"what should we sing?" I changes the topic because it's suddenly awkward for some seconds. I reach the mic stand and try to adjust the microphone as the same height as my lips. When she said it's up to me makes me remember about what my uncle said "feel it closer" I somehow really curious about what it will feel to sing along with her beautiful melody, maybe by that i can feel it closer

When I decide to sing hello by nuest she immediately plays the note that she can remember from the song. She look at me and raises her eyebrows i just nods and smile as an answer that it's good and totally that one.

I seriously feel so glad that she knows the song, i always sing it with the members it's like our must sing song in the practice room.

Even though i kinda feels nervous at first but she leads me very well, her fingers move along with my feet that stepping with every notes she pressed.

Everytime our eyes met its somehow feeling tight inside my chest and keep beating so fast.

I try to focus but she suddenly sing along in harmony makes me close my eyes to listen to her voice more properly. I don't know why it's sound so new to me, her voice just sound differently beautiful even the sounds from her piano sounds different. Just what is she?

I get along with her voice in harmony i stares at her for once again and our eyes met. I can feels the goosebumps raise on my skin and she immediately look away and try to focus so she wont miss any keys and so do i am since many people is watching. I have to sing it to the end.

We got a loud applause by the customers and some people after we finished the song. Even there's some people notice who i am because of 17tv, they ask me when will i debut. There's seriously no answer for that, what i can say just "it will be soon from now, please wait for us" I bow and show them my beautiful smile. Seriously hope they will wait and support us when svt debut.

I move my step closer to seon-yul "you did great" i say, she smile to me again makes my heart beat for once again, I don't understand why too. "Nah you did everything" she praises me, from the way she talks now she seems to feel more comfortable with me makes me feels so relief.

I take out my phone and i can see a nonstop messages from seungcheol hyung, i gasps at how much it is. I immediately open it scared maybe it's an emergency

"jihoon where are you?"
"president is waiting for you!"
"Reply me asap jihoon!"

Katalk katalk
Katalk

"you need to come to your studio now"
"he is waiting there"

My heart beats more faster than before when i saw the word /president/ what he want from me? I replied it immediately "im on my way" I sent it in rushing and try to look okay without thinking much i ask for her number. I give my phone to her she looks so shock at what im doing but I seriously need her number, just in case

Im not sure what she will think about me after this but it just can't be help because i can smells that i maybe can't come here often anymore. I save her contact name as melody, from now on i think i will call her by that its seriously meant to be her name.

I thank her so much for today, i did sound very in rush and I just walk away without looking at her properly. When i walks past by my uncle i makes a sign to him that i have to go and he make an okay sign, i just i bow respectfully and leave the cafe.

After feeling so much tense inside the taxi I finally arrives at the building that's also our practice room. Once i open the door i found seungcheol hyung who is waiting for me worriedly. "he's waiting for you inside there" he pats my back try to make calm but it's make me feels more nervous.

President rarely want to see me or any of us and this is just too sudden, I can't help but keep guessing around my head what actually he want to talk about with me.

I slowly open the door and find him looking around my studio and things "안녕하세요 사장님 (hello president)" and i bow to him "ah you finally here" he said while looking at me and I close the door "im sorry for making you wait, why did you want to see me?" I slightly bow my head when I apologizes.

"I have something to discuss with you" he sit on my chair where i always sit and i take out another chair when he ask me to sit. I face him seriously, "actually jihoon......I think"

✘  ✘  ✘