#3 seventeen & melody☽

cold but beautiful

After two hours and half being inside the bus, it finally stop somewhere unknown. All of the members start to yawn after wake up from a nap meanwhile Melody, she can't close her eyes at all because of uncomfortable and anxious feeling.

"Guys let's go!!" Shouts the leader while lead all of the members and melody get out from the bus. One by one start to wow after their first step on the ground. "H-hyung where are we?!" Ask seungkwan with a gasp. "I-im not sure" says seungcheol, he feels so amazed with everything

All of the members plus Melody in sync stand in row and gasping while staring at a very thick wild forest in front of them.

"Hyung! Are you sure it's here?!" Asks soonyoung surprisedly . "The president decided the place so maybe it's right..." says the leader weakly. All of the members start to whine and feeling disappointed with the result meanwhile Seungcheol just keep brainwashing himself and think how to manage the situation.

"Guys! Since we are already here stop whining and let's just enjoy!" The leader screams excitedly again with a smile, "Take your bags now" he adds. The kids who listen to their dad's word really well start to pick up their bags without any complain

Melody who don't have anything to take from the bus's tummy just wondering around blankly. She's also can't stop feeling uneasy when she realizes her boss which is jihoon acts differently to her today

'He completely ignores me, did he seriously mad at me?' Thought Melody alone while staring at jihoon who just silently take his things.

He seems to struggle and have a lot of things to hold makes melody moves closer to him to offer some help. "L-let me carry that for you" says Melody nervously hopefully he won't ignore her.

"Sure here," he says coldly and throws his heavy bag to melody's small body. She startles and immediately hold the bag properly so it won't fall on the ground. "Heol~ did he brings his whole studio inside this?!" melody mumbles alone while trying her best to keep her balance. "i can hear that" says jihoon who have a sharp ears and glares at her.

"N-no i mean yeah sure i will bring this for you" Melody giggles and fake a smile. Jihoon ignores her and walks away without a word. "That cold guy seriously," melody mumbles again but this time slower than before so jihoon won't hear her.

"Okay everyone's done?! So let's go!" Says seungcheol and leads the way while others just follow him from behind. Before they almost get into the forest by themselves suddenly two experts appear to lead them for their safety. After some words from the experts they finally start their journey.

"Sigh I shouldn't expected something" says Seokmin disappointedly, already feeling tired.

"Hyung! Can't we have a rest?" Whines seungkwan tiredly after almost 20 minutes walking nonstop. "Can we have a rest sir?" Asks the leader to the experts politely. "Sure we will take a rest here," after the expert nicely gives them a rest, all of the members start to sit with a loud breath out of tiredness.

"How long more we have to walk?" Asks jisoo who sits beside seungcheol on a rock "Im not sure either," seungcheol answers while drinking the water and pass it to jisoo for him to drink