#4 seventeen & melody☽

Author's ; if you want to know how jihoon exactly feel while seeing melody and mingyu together, listen to the song up there while reading this chapter

__________________________

unexpectedly

Mingyu keep walking without any word makes melody feels anxious. She keep biting her lips while wrapping her arms around mingyu's neck awkwardly.

"Do you remember?" Mingyu suddenly talks, "when you hurt you ankle in the PA class, i was seriously so worried on that time" he says, a smile automatically appears on his lips. Melody just stay silence while trying to feel the nostalgia.

After all how can she forget it? Her heart fluttered so bad for him on that time.

"I piggybacked you on that time, right now since i did it again it makes me remind back about the old days" he adds, still smiling innocently. "Don't you?" He asks after he realizes that Melody haven't show any reaction. "Y-yeah it is" she answers shyly, somehow her heart unexpectedly still flutters for him.

"Anyway when we separated and went to the different middle schools, you suddenly moved to another city without any clue"

"How could you do that to me? I was so disappointed I thought we were a good friends"

"And then when we reunited again in the first year of high school i was so happy that we got into the same class but---"

he pauses for some seconds before continue again,

"You became the different person from the lee seonyul that i used to remember"

"im sorry to know about your lost,"

'how did he know?' Melody start to question herself in her mind

"I heard everything about it from haru long ago,"

"And i should say this early but, i was such a coward I don't even have a proper chance to talk to you before,"

"Because im scared that you might won't welcome me again"

He ended it nicely after bravely let it out things that he always want to say to her. He does feels nervous about it, but he knows it will be hard to have this kind of serious talk with her again. He want to use the chance while he can.

Melody speechless with his sudden confession, she also feels so bad for everything. When her parents died, it did effect her live a lot, she need to through things alone. In the end she started to forget how to express things well.

"G-gyu ya," she suddenly calls him totally like the same way how she used to do it. "Hm? Why yul-ah?" Mingyu replies with the same way how he used to do it. Without Mingyu realizes it he starts to smile like an idiot

"I-im sorry" she whispers slowly beside mingyu's ears, enough for him to hear it alone. It's unexpectedly makes mingyu's heart beating excitedly.

"I don't want to say goodbye to you on that time, that's why i left just like that" she explains honestly yet shortly, but enough to make Mingyu understand.