23rd-melody☽

"yul-ah"

"yul-ah"

"do you like jihoon hyung?"

Mingyu spits it out, as bravely as he can. Deep inside him, wishing Melody not to say something that he don't want to hear. He waits with his heart beating nervously.

The girl's step seems to can't continue the journey, but she haven't turn her body around to look at him.

Kim Mingyu just watch the body standing mysteriously not that far from him. With a lot of emotions inside his heart and mind, he wants to walk closer towards the girl so bad but his feet suddenly feels heavier and somehow he can see the wall that preventing him to go there.

MELODY'S POV

"Do you like jihoon hyung?"

His question immediately makes my legs stop from moving and my heart start to beat even faster. I want to ignore so i push myself to move forward but I can't, my body somehow don't want to cooperate with me.

Why he have to ask this question?

From other times, why it have to be now?

From another thing he can ask why it had to be that?

I let out a very long sigh with my eyes that closing tightly. I keep denying what inside my mind, i keep saying there's no way it can't be right, I shake my head slowly.

Honestly, about that guy named lee jihoon; since last night he can't get out from my mind. Without any warning, he even came to my dream. He's shining so brightly while wearing his the most beautiful smile on his lips singing the most beautiful song with his the most beautiful voice.

Memory in the forest keeps appearing into my head like it can't escape especially when his coldness that warmth me by his touched from his beautiful hand that make me feel safer as he grip me tighter with his beautiful fingers.

Because of him i can't focus at all in the class, I keep questioning myself about a lots of things. Why i have to feel this way, how can it become like this. Is this the right thing to feel but somehow it feel wrong because i just know him, not that long ago.

But, Mingyu's question gives me that feeling, I feel strangely want to say something. This strange feeling tells me that I shouldn't deny and I shouldn't ignore the question.

With a strong instinct I turns my body around to face Mingyu who already staring at me emotionally. His eyes that meets mine, he's saying something with it but I can't understand, I can't see what he's try to say with his eyes. So i take a step forward and walks closer to him to see his eyes with a better sight.

"Yul-ah.." he mumbles my name softly, he seems trying to say something but I don't know why i feel like I don't want him to say anything. Maybe because I already can read from his face about what he's trying to say.