He brings the towel back down and looks a little taken back when he see's me standing a few feet in front of him, "hey," he smirks. "You're up early."

I wrap my arms tighter around me, trying to cover up anything, and everything I can. "Early?" I frown.

He nods while smiling and points to a clock on the wall behind me, it's only 8:02 in the morning!

"Your- your phone was ringing," I murmur. "I accidentally answered it thinking it was my phone. Where is my phone by the way?"

Isaac tosses his towel into a corner making his way over to me, he leans down locking his lips with mine. "It's fine, did they say who it was?" He walks over to his night stand. "Your phones in your bag still, on the chair near the desk."

"No," I say walking over to the desk. "Or maybe, I don't know." I pull my phone out of my bag. "They hung up after I couldn't understand what they were saying."

Isaac chuckles and turns to face me, "were they yelling?" He asked, and my jaw nearly drops to the floor.

I don't know why it took me this long to notice, but Isaac's just standing there in only a pair of sweat pants, black joggers to be exact, and a small gold crucifix around his neck. He's completely shirtless and sweet baby Jesus, he's tattooed.. I feel a small pulse in my down stairs area, as I continue to gape at Isaac.

His chest is plastered in black ink. He has some tribal stuff on the right side of his chest, spreading up to his shoulder and down his arm, stopping just a couple inches from his elbow. He has some girls name on his left peck, with two beautiful roses around it. God could he get anymore perfect?

I gulp trying to find my voice, "I didn't know you had tattoos." I murmur. "Who's Adriana?"

"My mom," he smiles widely. "How are you feeling?"

I shrug my right shoulder, "I have a killer headache."

He chuckles, "that would be the hangover.. come here." He waves me over.

I shake my head pulling down the sleeves to his shirt, "Why am I wearing this, Isaac? Why am I here? Did we.. you know?"

He grins, "relax, baby. All we did was sleep, I promise. I don't necessarily know why you're wearing my shirt," he smirks. "I lead you into the bathroom so you can get out of your dress last night, and you came out in that."

"I did?"

He nods, "I personally didn't mind though, nor did I question it. It looks better on you than on me anyways." He winks. "Here," Isaac turns to pick something up. "I had Bevens bring me some aspirin last night for when you did wake up, it'll help with the throbbing."

I cautiously make my way over to him and reach from the small gatorade bottle and tiny pills from his hands. I plop both of them into my mouth, twist the cap off the bottle, and take a swig of the red drink. "Why are you up so early?" I ask him.

"My dad use to make me train early in the mornings, and when I was finally finish with it I guess I stayed in the habit of getting up early. I'll go punch the bag or jog for a good 30 minutes, depending how sluggish I'm feeling," he says.

I roll my eyes, "of course you work out every morning."

Isaac chuckles, "it's not every morning, but yeah, most," he smirks. I let my gaze fall back down to the art work on his chest, taking in every little detail now that I was closer to him. The shading in the roses was incredible, and the script writing to his mother's name was done beautifully. Work this beautiful had to have cost a fortune. "You can touch," Isaac grins.