~February 11, 2016 (Rose's Birthday Special)~

Depuis le début

"Remember be back by 7 or else you have no food." I yelled.

"Okay. I get it!" Rose yelled through the door. They left and we were stuck in the dorm.

"Okay. You guys can either stay in the dorm or go out i don't care just be back at 7 if you're going out." I said picking up the plates and putting them in the sink. I started washing them and Jin helped dry them and put them back in the cupboard. 

After a while we finished cleaning up the dorm and I because I didn't want to bake a cake i decided to buy Rose's favorite cake. I got dressed and bought Jin with me. We walked to the nearest pastry shop and we looked through some cakes and decided on one. We also ordered 8 cupcakes that had all of our initials and we grabbed the boxes and walked back to the dorm. When we got there we put the cake in the fridge and put the cupcake in the fridge, too. 

"So wanna watch some 'Running Man' or do want to cook dinner?" I asked. 

"Let's just start dinner later. Let's watch some 'Running Man'." Jin said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the coach and turning the TV on. We watched a few episodes and by the time we were done it was 5. I found out that no one left the dorm but they just locked themselves in the rooms. 

I got up and went to the kitchen and started on some of the food for dinner. After a while Jin helped me. Lisa and Jungkook came out and sat on the coach then Lisa came into kitchen and grabbed a cup and heated up some water. She grabbed some green tea and put it in the cup. She went back to the coach and continued watching. 

"Umm...can you get Jennie and Yoongi, please?" I asked Lisa. Lisa nodded and walked to Jennie's room. When Lisa came back into the room she was trying hold back her squeals. I had a concerned face and I walked over to Jennie's room and saw that they both fell asleep on the bed and now I'm crouching down trying to make any noise.

I walked out and hid my face in my hands.

"What happened?" asked Jungkook and Jin.

"Nothing. You wouldn't understand." I said while chopping up the rest of the ingredients. 

"What do you mean?" Jin said putting down the knife and walked over to Jennie's room and I saw that he smiled. 

"You know they make a cute couple because if you compare their personalities then there you have a perfect match." said Jungkook pulling Lisa out of the room. I wiped my hands and grabbed my phone and headphones. I put it on and turned on some music. I kept one headphone off just in case something happened. I looked over and saw that Lisa and Jungkook and I smiled.

It was 7 and I set the food on the table and an hour before Jennie and Yoongi already got up. I heard the door creak open and saw Jimin and Rose. I noticed that Rose had a necklace that she didn't leave with. I ignored it and we sat on the table and we talked and wished Rose a happy birthday. It was already desert and I walked over to the fridge and took out the cake and set it down on the table. Jin grabbed the cupcakes and we lit the candles on fire. 

The night was almost over and we just sat on the coach just watching a movie. I waved the boys good-bye and they left. I got ready for bed and went to sleep because I was so tired. I had made the food and now i'm exhausted. 

~Jennie's POV~

I woke when there were multiple voices head in the living room. I got dressed an walked out of the room. When I got out if the room I noticed that Jimin, Jungkook, Jin, and Yoongi was here. Lisa and I sat on the coach with Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoongi. We watched whatever was on the TV.