~February 10, 2016~

Start from the beginning

It was 3:15 and we decided to leave to go to the restaurant. The driver drove us to the restaurant and waited for everyone else in the car. We saw three other vans park and we saw Jimin, Rose, Jungkook, Lisa, Yoongi, and Jennie get out of the vans. I let Jisoo out and she ran over to Jennie and gave her a hug. We all walked in and we sat down at a table for 8 people. We opened the menu and we ordered some food. We decided to order some food and just share them because we knew that we couldn't finish everything.

The food came and we all dug in. We were all done and we took a walk in the park. Lisa and Jungkook went the bridge and Jimin and Rose were sitting on the swings talking. Yoongi and Jennie we laying down on the grass. Actually Jennie is sitting while Yoongi is laying down. Jisoo and I were sitting under the cherry blossom. 

"Hey what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked looking at Jisoo.

"Ohh....um we're going to surprise Rose because it's her birthday tomorrow. So can you guys please come to the dorm and celebrate with us?" Jisoo said with puppy dogs eyes and a pout.

"Sure. I'll just ask the others when we go home. How about you guys come over to our dorm and have dinner instead of going out?" I asked Jisoo. 

"Sure. Let's get going then." Jisoo said dusting off her jeans and grabbing my hands so I can get up. 

"Ok." I said getting up and walking to the van.

"Ya, let's go!" Jisoo yelled at the others. They ran all to the van except for Yoongi he was just being pulled by Jennie. 

We went to our dorm and we hung out and watched some "Running Man" together. Jisoo and I were in the kitchen trying to cook some dinner. After a while we finished cooking and we set the food on the table. We called everyone and they grabbed food and went over to the couch and continued watching. After a little after 11 the girls went home and I told the boys that tomorrow was Rose's birthday and then Jimin rushed out of the room and into his. Everyone had a questionable (is that the right word? I don't know let's just continue) looks. I continued talking and after a while we all went to sleep. 

..........

~Jimin's POV~

I woke up to four alarms going off and I rushed to my phone but I fell (Umm... Yoongi in the Highlight Reel) in the process of turning it off. I walked to the bathroom and washed my face. I put on my contacts and went to my closet. I picked out a black shirt and black jeans. I grabbed my jean jacket and my black combat boots. I grabbed sunglasses and walked out and saw Jin at the couch watching 'Running Man'. I went to the kitchen I grabbed a glass of water. I put it in the sink and sat beside Jin. 

"Soo..you and Jisoo." I said staring at him.

"Soo..you and Rose." Jin said mimicking me.

We both kept quiet until Jungkook came out. Jungkook sat with us and watched, we all knew that Yoongi was still getting ready because he's really lazy. After a few minutes Yoongi came out and we already told the manger that we were going to the cafe for breakfast. After breakfast we talked about how we should go grocery shopping. 

We got in the van and we waited until we got there. We got to the cafe and we saw four girls sitting in the back. We sat down and ordered some food. I ordered some coffee and a bagel. I waited for the food but in the meanwhile I just talked with Rose (just noticed this sentence might not make any sense but who cares) about anything really. Our food came and we finished it and we paid. I walked with Rose but then Jin said that him and Jisoo were going to go grocery shopping instead.