CHAPTER THIRTEEN

I sat in bed looking up at the ceiling of Louis and I’s room. I didn’t care about the flight I was going to be catching in a few hours. I didn’t care about the few days I had spent here even though they were amazing. I showed them around Melbourne. All my favourite spots like the gardens, sporting complex, aquarium and the museum’s. the boys preformed songs every night to a huge crowd. Each time they came home they where knackered. One night I found Louis’s asleep on the floor in the kitchen. And another time I found Liam asleep in the bathroom with the water still running.  But know because of last night I didn’t care about anything. All I wanted to do was go back home. Everyone else was at a pub parting away their night enjoying drinks ( that the boys bought for Lou) and dancing away the night with some techno songs  but for me that wasn’t going to happen because I couldn’t handle anything let alone enjoy the night after I saw harry lock lips with another girl.

I woke up the next morning with Louis disappeared and the bed all to my self. I new Louis had slept some of the night because I felt the bed move. But now I was alone in the room and the flight home was coming nearer and nearer.

I packed my bag and got changed ready for our flight back leaving out a change of clothes for me to put on for the day ahead.

I chose to wear my favourite striped light blue and white shirt with denim mini shorts. I had a grey cardigan over the top and a pair of grey vans to go with my colour scheme.

I walked out to the living room after doing my hair to say my good mornings to all the lads who where eating breakfast. 

I took a seat next to Louis reaching over and grabbing one of the Jamwich’s that he had made for me.

“ okay so at 11 am where meant to be on the plane leaving” Liam says opening a peace of paper which had all our times on it.

“What time we going to be home? “I ask through mouthfuls.

“Around one 1 in the morning.  this way their will be a less crowd and no one will be able to take photos of us so  we can just slowly make our way home.”

I  poured a cup of orange juice as Liam explained to Niall that he can drop Niall off before he goes home to his own flat.

“Did you have a good time?” Zayn asks me.

“Yeah  ... you guys are different but fun “I say with a smile.

“ will you come away with us again?”

” sure I don’t see why not, you guys are kind of like a family to me know “

“ we feel the same way” Niall responds joining into the convocation.

Harry slowly comes out of his room and walks over to the coffee maker. A pair of boxers covering his privates and his hair looking a mess.

“Someone’s finally up “Louis says laughing.

Harry gave him a glare as he try’s to tip some water into his mug.

“When are we leaving?”

Harry’s voice came out husky and rugged making me shake my head because I wasn’t aloud to think like this I am meant to be annoyed with him. And nothing can change that.

“At nine  so hurray up “Liam  comments rolling his eyes and pushing a half naked harry down to his room the hot drink spilling in different spots down the hall.

The car trip was quicker then I remembered it being. Everyone was chatting away at the view while harry sat in the back moaning away his hangover.

As we came to a stop out the front of the international airport. The boys all piled out while someone grabbed our bags, Louis holding onto me making sure a repeat of last time doesn’t happen.