CHAPTER NINETEEN

Louis stayed for another week after he woke up. The doctors wonted to make sure he could breath properly when they did send him home. 

When Louis told me he was going to be coming home I organised that everyone was their to see him. ( even some I don’t like). Everyone was excited to see Louis and Louis was excited to come home he kept telling me so as we got his things from his room. his face so excited.

“ Gabby, I’m going home” Louis says to me again for the ninth time.

“ yes Lou I know , now come on and we can finally go home. “

“ Yay!!!!”

HAHA I had to love his enthusiasm the way he wanted to get home so badly knowing all his friends where their waiting for him.

As we  walked inside the house Louis let out a cheer when he sees all his friends running towards him cheering away with him

“Welcome home “Liam yells  jumping into the group hug him and the boys where giving Louis.

“ welcome home Lad” Niall cheers along all of them overjoy with happiness. .

I walked into Louis’s room placing his bag on the ground beside his bed.

 “You coming down?” Blaine asks me from Louis’s door a smile planted on his face.

“Yeah!”

I walked up to Blaine and his arms slide around my side.

“ come on Sis, we should go be with big bro”

I shook my head at him not agreeing “ he may be older but he defiantly isn’t the most mature one”

“ but hill  be okay won’t he?” Blaine asks as we walk down the stairs towards the cheers and yelling.

“He wouldn’t be here if he wasn’t” I say reassuring him with a half hearted smile.

“ yeah I guess your right”

Their was six boxes full of pizza on the kitchen table that night. One of them being my favourite flavours as well.  I took three peace’s of the one flavour placing them on a paper plate.  The smell was driving me crazy the cheese and sauce calling me to take a bite.

“ hey , Gabby?”

I let out a sigh before looking up hating that I couldn’t eat my dinner.

I turn my head to see Sophie, Molly and red head standing behind me.

“ hey, glad you could came “

“ thanks for the invite. “

“ its nothing, really you helped me try and find Louis, it’s the least I could do”

Sophie didn’t say anything after that she just nodded at me. that nod had enough words in it. I realised that they didn’t care about being dicks to me and I realised I was so wrong.

Sophie, Molly, Red head and myself all sat down and ate our pizza on the couches talking away like we had just met. Every time I looked over at the boys who were doing their own thing I got harry looking at me confused. I guess me talking to these girls was a little different then before when I hated them.

“ Let’s watch a movie!!!”  Niall asks running over from where he was and jumping down on the couches. 

“ I’ll watch I am number 4” I tell him.

“ but I want to watch something else. “ he whines.

“  no way am I watching something like that, ill watch  I am number 4 “ Molly chips in smiling at me.