CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE

Class finished in the nick of time. The whole day had gone super quick my mind always drifting off to the one thing that was meant to happen this day.

I walked out with my two best friends who kept talking away about something as we made our way to the locker bay.

“ todays the day!” Emily says to me again for the seventh time.

“ I know Em  !”

“ you going to see him ?”

“ I don’t know ??”

“ how do you not know ?”

I looked at Emily as we opened our lockers remembering this same conversation just hours earlier.

“ he said what he said two months ago, he may of forgotten.”

“ well you better ring me no matter what” Emily says as we wait for Jayden and head to the buses.

“ I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

We walked down to the bus stop were  everyone was saying hello to me .

In the two months I’ve been away from the boys I have gone from geek to bee. Everyone knows who I am they know what I like and what I do all because of my brother.

I’m now the  top girl  I don’t know how I got their but having a brother like Louis must be good.

“ I can’t believe this is it !” Jayden says as we stand in our group waiting for our bus.

“ I know !!”

As each bus pulled up I got hugged by each of my friends. Telling me over and over again they will miss me.

“ ring me !!!!” Emily yells from the bus window as she sat down in her seat.

“ I will”

“ I love you!!!” she screamed threw the open window.

“ I love you more”

I stood next to Jayden already missing Emily as our bus turns up and I follow behind Jayden.

It takes 40 minutes to go from school to my house. In those 40 minutes I had 11 random people talk to me. I had Jayden sharing music with me and telling me what songs he likes. And in that 40 minutes I had two one direction songs come onto the radio and those 11 people squealing away.  School was absolutely one thing I wasn’t going to miss. It was something that comes and goes and I was finally going.

I followed Jayden off the bus at our stop listening to the bus driver say see you later.

“ so , will I see you before you go?” Jayden asks at the start of my drive.

“ umm well I’m leaving tomorrow night so probably not”

“ well in that case I’m going to give you a hug and leave before I start to tear up”

I swung my arms around Jayden’s neck giving him a huge bear hug.

“ ill miss you Jayden”

“ ill miss you too Gab”

I leaned away from his neck and kissed him on the cheek. “ look after yourself , make sure Emily is fine and ill call you soon”

“ okay Gab. Take care. I love you”

I gave Jayden one more hug before leaving him at the bottom of the drive not turning around due to the sadness I was feeling.

“ Gab?” Jayden yells from behind me making me turn around.