CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR

As I closed my bedroom door and walked down the stair well I looked around at all the rooms I would miss. The photos on the staircase wall, the different peace’s of furniture and the memories I would be leaving behind.

I walked down to see everyone outside waiting by the car. All chatting away waiting for me.

“ you ready??” Louis asks. As I drop my last bag down on the gravel.

I nodded not wanting to say anything.  and took a seat in the car waiting  as dad slid my bag in the back and closed to boot.

As we drove out of the drive before I new what was happening I felt a tear run down my face and Louis’s hand slid into mine for support.

We soon reached the airport . busy was an understatement this place was packed. I hoped out of the car following Dad, Emilia, Blaine and Lou out dodging the few camera men who were outside spotting us.

“ Dock 4 “ the lady at the front desk  says collecting my luggage and putting my bag on the slot that takes it to the plane.

“ thankyou”

I walked with my family slowly to dock 4 and took a seat waiting   for my plane to arrive.

“ say hello to your mum for me “ dad says starting subject. From his sear.

I nodded and put my hands into my jackets pockets while looking down at the ground.

“ I love you Gabs” Louis whispers sliding his hand into mine. Both our hands firmly in my jacket.

I started to cry quiet sobs hating this more then anything. “ GABBY!!!”  four voices say getting my attention. my body lit up a little when I see the boys running down the main walkway looking everywhere for me.

They soon spot us and charge even faster landing on top of me and Lou with a big hug.

“ we thought we would miss you “ Niall says giving me a big kiss on the cheek. .

I squeezed him tight first already missing his Irish ways.

“ill  miss you “ he says again.

I let go and sighed.“ ill miss you too”

Zayn steps forward so we can say our good byes his head resting on my shoulder as we said goodbye. .

“ look after Gemma ok “ I whisper making  Zayn laughs and nod at me  “ I will”

I slowly made my to Liam and the tears started up again. I really was going to miss him.

“ aww its okay” he says landing in for a hug his big hands patting my hair. .

“ I know “

“ you will see us soon we won’t wait another eight years . I promise .”

I laughed and hugged him again  this time even tighter.

“ I hope so !”

“ departure from London to Melbourne is now boarding” the flight attendant says through the speaker. Making my body freeze.

I looked at Liam and hugged him again before doing it again to all of the boys.

I walked over to Emilia and Blaine and gave them both a huge hug.

“ congratulations” I say touching her belly her face light up and I watch as she  starts to tear up and gives me another hug.” Safe trip kiddo”

I walked over to dad and hugged him tight.

“ thank you dad, thankyou for everything”

“ you’re welcome”