Flashback ends...

Sanskar: maa.. here no one will care about me. I will be a good boy. Please come to me.

Sanskar hugs the photo and sleep while crying.

In Annur,

The whole family of Laksh sits as a circle. Kalyani feeds Laksh, Aadi and Veer and they feed her.

Laksh: maa, Idli is tasty.. superb..

Aadi imitates what Laksh said.

Laksh: don't copy me.

Aadi: you are copying me.

Laksh:maa...

Aadi: maa..

Suddenly a insect falls on Laksh's eyes.

Laksh rubs his eyes and moans in pain.

Aadi is worried and takes Laksh hands , blows air. Laksh feels ok.

Veer and Kalyani both smiles by seeing their sons bond.

Days rolled..

One day,

At morning , In Kolkatta, it's Sanskar's birthday...

Sanskar is wake up and sees his present. He is so happy. He opens the gift fastly and it's water gun.

Sanskar(in mind): wow! Water gun, I should say thank you to dad. Nowadays he didn't spent time with me.

Sanskar goes to his dad RP's room and opens the door lightly.

Rp get ready and talks to his PA through Phone.

Rp: which gift you sent for Sanskar?

Pa: water gun sir

Rp:water gun ok. are you sent gift to Sanskar's room?

Pa: yes sir. I think that he opened his gift now.

Sanskar hears it because Rp put his phone in Loud speaker.

Sanskar knocks the door .

Rp: get in.

Rp sees Sanskar and water gun.

Rp:Happy Birthday Sanskar. Sanskar, are you like this gift? papa, I am especially bought it for you.

Sanskar(expression less tone): very much papa.

Rp plays with Sanskar's hair and goes. Sanskar leaves the room and throws the gift in dust bin.

At afternoon, In Annur,

Laksh and Aditya comes to house from School for Lunch. A boy pleases Laksh but Laksh didn't pay any attention to him. that boy goes from there sadly. Veer notice it.

Veer: Laksh, who is this boy? What is the problem?

Laksh: he is my friend Nithin appa. His Anna(bhai) pushed me down in floor that I refused him to give my eraser.

Veer: Laksh, what is his mistake? We never punish anyone for their beloved one doings. See your friend is so sad.

Laksh starts to think.

At evening,

Laksh comes home with chit chatting Nithin Happily. Veer sees it from field and smiles.

Days rolled,

Sanskar becomes stubborn and do wrong things to attract others vision to him . but it's results in Rp puts Sanskar in boarding school. It makes him more stubborn.