First Meet

In a village named ANNUR,

At night,

A boy is sitting in entrance of his small house which is built in centre of farming Land.

Boy smiles by seeing his father and runs to his father. Veer smiles and hides all his tiredness by seeing his son.

Veer: Laksh.. and opens his hand.

Laksh hugs him." Appa .. why are you late?"

Veer: I went to help SathyaNarayan Uncle. He have problem in his farm.

Laksh: ohh! But I am waiting for you.

Veer: Laksh, we should always help others if we can.

Laksh: appa, by helping others what can we get? We get nothing naa.

Veer sees A cow's neck rope stacked in bushes.

Veer:Laksh, go and free the cow.

Laksh goes , frees the cow and returns to Veer. Cow stares him and thanks him by it's gesture and goes.( friends Animals also have feelings)

Veer: now you helped that cow naa what you get return

Laksh starts to thinks and answers" I didn't get return anything. But I am feeling Happy"

Veer: that's all Laksh. whenever you help others, you will feel happy. It's called as self satisfaction.

Kalyani comes outside by hearing Veer's voice. She is wearing normal saree which can be wear in village side known as KANDANGI SAREE and wears only small studs and glass bangles.

Kalyani: hmm! Are you speaking secret without me? it's bad.

Laksh hugs her.

Laksh: no mumma. We never hide anything from you.

Veer sees Kalyani with guilt in his eyes.

Kalyani: laksh, go and check Aadi. I am coming.

Laksh runs inside to check his choti.

Veer: I am sorry Kalyani because of me, you have to suffer like this. I failed to keep you happy devi

Kalyani(smiles):who said that I am not happy. I am very happy and I am getting joyness in my house rather than that gold cage mansion. This peoples are speaking from their heart. there is no betrayal; no pain.

Veer still feeling bad. Kalyani side hugs him. veer feels somewhat better.

In Kolkatta,

Large Mansion,

A boy sits in dining table.

There are so many dishes in that table. But that boy didn't feel to eat. He feel Loneliness.

He just stand up and walks to his room. No one didn't care that he is ate or not.

In his room,

He sits in bed and take a photo from his bed. He sees the photo with moist eyes.

Flashback Starts..

A women is running and chasing a boy.

Women: Sanskar.. stop.. please eat this.

Sanskar: no maa.. if you catch me, I will eat.

Suji stops and acts as her leg sprain.

Sanskar comes to her.

Sanskar; sorry maa.. because of me.

Suji: if you eat this, my pain will go away.

Sanskar nods .