As soon as uncle left, I walked to my room.

We are in India...finally!

And it's payback time.

I opened my laptop where I had been working all this time.

I will never forgive them...I will get back at them even if it's the last thing I do.

Surya hospital groups.

I typed and pressed the search button.

I read the name.

"Abiram Surya Narayan- CEO"

My blood boiled at the sight.

If you think you can keep that position, I will prove you wrong.

Trishana.

I sat there in the courtroom, unable to process what's going on.

Surya corporation is doing it again!turning the victim into the preparator...

I watched as the victim, Maya breaks down crying at the final verdict of the judge.

Even though she was brutally raped, She has been sentenced 6 months in prison and fined for "defaming Mahesh Surya Narayanan"  with the false accusation of rape.

And worse-She has admitted to it at the last moment!

I looked at the Surya group defence lawyer that I absolutely loathe with all the hatred.

Varun.

He had conveniently turned the whole situation around...again.

He had made everything to look like Maya is some kind of monster, seducing the billionaire and trying to blackmail him.

Even with all the medical evidence, He had proved that Maya made up the whole thing.

So instead of the real guilty party getting jailed, They had just destroyed another girl's life.

"Surya law firm" I fisted my hand, watching as Maya was taken away by the officers and her family crying helplessly.

"Trisha, you are here" Nitin, my cameraman appeared beside me "Mahesh Narayan is going out, we need to ask them a couple of questions," He said and I snapped out.

I nodded and took the mic and joined the dozens of reporters already waiting for Mahesh Surya Narayan.

"Sir, what do you want to tell the public about winning this case?"

"Do you think Surya group's share will rise again?"

Mahesh and his lawyer kept walking without comments as their bodyguards made the way for them.

"Sir please tell something about the case, Is it true that she fabricated the medical certificate?"

"Is it true that you bribed the prosecutor?" I asked as he reached near and he stopped in his track, Just for a second before his lawyer guided him forward again.

I pushed forward and moved towards him.

"Is it true that you have been accused of the same crime before?" I shouted Over the people around "5 years ago, A girl committed suicide-"

Mahesh stopped this time and turned to me slowly.

"If you are not clear about your accusation, we can sue you for defamation," His lawyer said rather threateningly.

"Is it true sir?"

"You were accused of the same crime in the past?"

"So it's your second time-"