Chapter 33: It Means...

"Hey Keefe!" Sophie smiled answering her imparter.

"Come to Candleshade quick!" Keefe rushed.

"Is Biana having the baby?" Sophie asked.

"Yes, and she really needs you two!" Keefe told Sophie before hanging up.

"Fitz! Your sister is having her baby, we need to go!" Sophie called across their house.

"Okay, are we gonna drop the kids off at your parents?" Fitz asked walking out of their bedroom.

"Yeah, I'll take them over and I'll meet you there." Sophie smiled before giving him a kiss. She then grabbed the kids and put them in their three seat stroller. She pushed them to her parents house as Fitz light leapt to Candleshade. Sophie walked into her parents house and found her mom in the kitchen.

"Hi Mom, can you do me a huge favor and watch the kids, Biana went into labor?" Sophie asked Edaline.

"Of course sweetheart!" Edaline smiled before giving Sophie a hug and shooing her out the door. Sophie giggled and then light leapt to Candleshade. She walked into Keefe and Biana's house and gave Keefe a hug.

"You need to calm down, you have the easy part," Sophie told him.

"You're right," Keefe sighed sitting down, "I just never thought this day would come," He finished.

"Well now it's here and you are going to have a son," Sophie smiled. She gave Keefe another hug before walking into the bedroom where Biana was.

"Sophie!" Biana sighed giving her a weak smile.

"Just be glad there is only one," Sophie giggled.

After hour and hours of waiting Biana finally had a healthy baby boy. He was small and had Biana's teal eyes.

"What's his name?" Sophie asked her and Keefe.

"Do you want to tell them?" Biana asked Keefe. He nodded and grinned from ear to ear.

"Geeze, I haven't seen you this happy since the great gulon incident," Fitz joked.

Keefe rolled his eyes and started talking, " His name is Bryant Theo Sencen."

"That's so precious," Sophie gushed

"And Bryant means strong and Theo means God given, we thought it was fitting for him," Biana added. Sophie smiled happily and Biana let her hold Bryant.

"I still want another baby," Sophie told Fitz.

"Once the triplets are older," Fitz replied. Sophie gave Bryant back to Biana and hugged Fitz.

"Thank you guys for being an amazing family," she smiled at them all.

"No problem, since you can't know your real family, we are your real family," Keefe smiled.