Chapter 15: Kicks

All of them were in shock. Nobody expected them to get married because Keefe wasn't the committed type. It was a shock to everyone. Everyone was mostly silent. Even the babies in Sophie belly were uneasy. She felt the little one stir inside her. She grabbed Fitz hands for moral support.

"I can't believe it." Sophie said rubbing her temple.

"You got married last minute." Biana reminded them getting defensive.

"But there was a baby in the factor!" Fitz argued.

"There is a baby in the factor." Keefe muttered.

"What!" They all yelled again. 

"Biana you can't be pregnant." Fitz told her, "Elwin said it could never happen." Fitz said.

"Fitz I'm not the one who's pregnant, my close friend Jula is and she is giving us the baby." Biana explained. Della appeared in the corner of the room.

"Biana I am not allowing you to get a child at this age. You have to tell your friend no, but I will allow you to get married." Della said.

"Agreed." Alden added walking into the room.

"Fine I'll tell her no." Biana sighed throwing her hands in the air. Just then Sophie felt a kick. She grabbed onto the couch because it was a hard kick and Fitz looked at her in concern.

"Are you alright?" Fitz asked.

"Yeah one of the babies kicked." Sophie said taking in a deep breath. Her stomach was already showing because of the weird Elvin pregnancies and since it was triplets. Fitz placed his hand on her stomach and rubbed it. The pain instantly went away and Sophie relaxed. 

"But one more question," Biana started, "Why can Fitz and Sophie have a kid? Sophie is my age." Biana finished.

"Because Fitz is 2 years older than you and it is their choice now since he is 20." Della explained.

"But Keefe is 20!" Biana whined.

"Sweetheart, it blood relation not people who are married in." Della told her caressing Biana's cheek with her hand.

"I think we should go back to our place now." Sophie said with a weak smile. Her and Fitz stood up and bid there farewells. Fitz grabbed Sophie's hand and they did a light leap home.

"I don't think I'll be able to light leap anymore." Sophie told Fitz when they got home.

"That's fine, I'll stay home with you." Fitz replied giving her a warm loving smile.